Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Re: BF3 Stats on iOS ?

id they say why it was removed?

Hmm, two minds think alike..

But i am curius if it was about the naming of the app or the contents or that ea complained...

I suppose EA would complain 1st on the Apple App store since it's known for kicking out apps pretty fast. So I doubt EA is the reason. I'm anyway surprised that they are other accepted apps on iTunes having "Battlelog", "BF3" in their names.

User

This is all I know. I have tried to get more information from Android Market with no success.
    This is a notification that the application, Battlefield BF3 Stats, with package ID com.bcseime.bf3stats2 has been removed from Android Market due to a violation of the Developer Content Policy. For specific details regarding this particular suspension, please see the Intellectual Property and Impersonation or Deceptive Behavior sections of our Content Policy. Please also be advised that aspects of your application’s listing in Market, including but not limited to the title, logo, description, and posted screenshots are also subject to the above terms.

Please review the Content Policies, Developer Distribution Agreement, and Business and Program Policies before you create or upload additional applications. Please also consult our guidelines on rating your application.

If your developer account is still in good standing and the nature of your application allows for it; please make any necessary revisions and upload a new version that is compliant with the above Terms.

Please be advised that violations may result in a suspension of your Android Market Publisher account, and may also result in actions, including possible suspension, taken against any associated Android Market Publisher, AdSense, Google Checkout, or AdMob accounts.

If you believe this removal was in error (e.g., because you have a valid license), you can open the appeals process by providing this documentation in your reply.

Thanks,
    The Android Market Team

User

Do someone know someone who works at Google or Android? I am trying to get in touch with Android Market support through alternative methods atm.

Quote Originally Posted by bjorncs View Post
    This is all I know. I have tried to get more information from Android Market with no success.
    That sucks, especially if they don't tell you what exactly the problem is. I suppose both Apple and Google are taking loads of cash from other publishers to kick apps that are too competitive with their own apps

New User

mystery!

yeah okay thanx!

google INC. is a fucking mafia! hate this...they dont give me the option to see and download the full spectrum of offers in the market. they restrict my freedom to use software what "i want"...only see the cheap and bad locking alternatives.
    Last edited by T-1009; 2012-02-19 at 19:38.

New User

where can find the 3rd party market? i had googled but didnt find a real market?! sorry and thanx

User

Quote Originally Posted by T-1009 View Post
    where can find the 3rd party market? i had googled but didnt find a real market?! sorry and thanx
    Handster, Amazon Appstore, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Tex-Twil View Post
    I suppose EA would complain 1st on the Apple App store since it's known for kicking out apps pretty fast. So I doubt EA is the reason. I'm anyway surprised that they are other accepted apps on iTunes having "Battlelog", "BF3" in their names.
    EA just contacted me to remove my app (Battlelog BF3) from the app store... which I've done now. Nevertheless, I'm in contact with them and keep you updated...

Quote Originally Posted by xbenderCH View Post
    EA just contacted me to remove my app (Battlelog BF3) from the app store... which I've done now. Nevertheless, I'm in contact with them and keep you updated...
    How did they contact you and what was their reason why ther wanted you to remove the app?

User

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldmathies View Post
    How did they contact you and what was their reason why ther wanted you to remove the app?
    Wierd, there is still a lot of Battlefield stats apps on Android Market. For example "Battlefield 3 Stats", "BF3 Battlelog".

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldmathies View Post
    By email. The reason was mainly because of 'commercial usage of their trademarks' (the app was on sale for .99$).

User

By email. The reason was mainly because of 'commercial usage of their trademarks' (the app was on sale for .99$).
    Wonder if thats what happen to my app. I sold an extra donation key app for money. This app would remove the ads from the main app when installed.

@bjorncs
    I see that yours is again available. How did you solve the your problem with Google ?

User

@bjorncs
    I see that yours is again available. How did you solve the your problem with Google ?
    Nope, I never got any response from Google trough Android Market support. So I ended up creating a new account and did some minor changes to the app (changing icon etc) before republishing it.

any news here ? I don't see your app on the store.

Still waiting for an answer from EA...

I wonder if this guy will get kicked from the AppStore. His app is not free and makes everything to appear as an official app (colors, font, app name)
    Last edited by Tex-Twil; 2012-04-10 at 07:08.

I wonder if this guy will get kicked from the AppStore. His app is not free and makes everything to appear as an official app (colors, font, app name)
    Is there no way to report an App on that store? You could report the app to the AppStore people and giving them the reason why you are reporting it. Maybe this will help.