Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: BF3stats.com - Site bugs/errors/enhancements

Quote Originally Posted by Grezvany13 View Post
    The upcoming unlocks and service stars are calculated by the estimate time it will take you to get them.

So when you used the weapon for 5 seconds and made a kill with it before getting killed, the script will think you can make 1 kill every 5 seconds with that weapon, anytime.

Therfor the estimate time is very low, even when you don't have the weapon unlocked, so it will always show at the upcoming unlocks at BF3Stats.

It's not a bug, but a feature... Although in this case not very useful.
    It is as you say, didn't use the weapon form more then 30sec and made a kill.

Well in that case the feature should calculate that it takes an infinite amount of time to get kills with weapons you simply don't have at your disposal

BF3 Stats Feedback

I wanted to see how many kills and how long I've used the MAV. but that is the only thing on the stats that doesn't show it, it only shows the spots. The reason I'm using the site is because battlelog is a little slow on the iPad but battlelog shows how many kills I've got with it (not spots) I know I have 500+ just want per to see how long I've used it for.

Good site apart from that.

//EDIT by HigH_HawK: Moved post to the enhancement thread
    Last edited by HigH_HawK; 2012-03-15 at 16:24.

PHP Developer
    BF3 PC
    Grezvany13
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: Grezvany13 Steam ID: Grezvany13

Re: BF3 Stats Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by zachasa View Post
    I wanted to see how many kills and how long I've used the MAV. but that is the only thing on the stats that doesn't show it, it only shows the spots. The reason I'm using the site is because battlelog is a little slow on the iPad but battlelog shows how many kills I've got with it (not spots) I know I have 500+ just want per to see how long I've used it for.

Good site apart from that.
    You can see the amount of kills made with the MAV, although you need to hover (= place mouse on top) on the block with MAV data. Although since you're visiting the site with an iPad, you can't hover, so you can't see the extra information.

And now my own "problem":
    I noticed the new feature where we can show Server Statistics as a graphic. This is fantastic, although is this information also available at the API? Or planned?
    Member of [DD] DoubleDutchClan - Largest Dutch Multi Gaming Community Since 2007

Proud developer of: BF3Stats API Class - A simple PHP Framework for your own projects

Re: BF3 Stats Feedback

@zachasa

If you want to see the data using an iPad you might want to look at iStats for Battlefield 3 which displays this information directly optimized for the screensize of the iPad. You can see screenshots here:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/istat...496247920?mt=8

Heya,

Currently having an issue which only allows me to create "Server Graphics", even though Player Graphic is selected when I press Create New. Any solution ? Thanks!

BFBC2 PC
    1ApRiL
    NFS World
    1APRIL
    BF2
    1ApRiL
    BF3 PC
    1ApRiL

Quote Originally Posted by StarlightShadow View Post
    Heya,

Currently having an issue which only allows me to create "Server Graphics", even though Player Graphic is selected when I press Create New. Any solution ? Thanks!
    Thank you for reporting, I fixed it.
    Admin of bf3stats.com / bfbcs.com / nfstimes.com / mohstats.com / crystats.com | Twitter

New User

I'm not sure if this is the right place for it, but my country is reported as Canada while on battlelog it's proper one. I'm from Serbia and not from Canada.

http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/thevbm#pc

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/thevbm/

The dogtags taken from others and taken from me is way way off.

Leaderboard not saving sort order

why does the leaderboards not save the order of people when choosing sort by: Rank?

is there a special thing i have to do?

Re: Leaderboard not saving sort order

What do you mean by not saving the order? Please could you also provide us with a link to your leaderboard where we can see what your problem is?

Thanks
    HigH_HawK

Re: Leaderboard not saving sort order

This is my leader board

and theres an option called "Sort By:" i click "rank" from the drop box and i save it. yet it never sorts the list by the rank. itd help out my clans site if it would save the leader boards by highest rank to lowest but i cant seem to get it to work.

basically i want it to save the leaderboards by highest rank to lowest rank.

right now the only way i can do it is by manually clicking "rank" twice.

BFBC2 PC
    1ApRiL
    NFS World
    1APRIL
    BF2
    1ApRiL
    BF3 PC
    1ApRiL

Since the rank depends on the score. Sort by score, that should work.
    Sorting by rank is probably buggy.
    Admin of bf3stats.com / bfbcs.com / nfstimes.com / mohstats.com / crystats.com | Twitter

Many thanks for an excellent site.

Since the last update two things in history have changed for me.

I only get one update at the bottom of the page. I used to get several. Only having one keeps me from comparing session to session performance.

I'm a pretty eratic player and my skill has varied from as low a -160 to as high as +160. When I include skill in the graphic the scale seems to be set too high and I don't see any line for it.

I am using Mozilla Firefox 11.0 on Ubuntu Linux with Ghostery and Noscript. Your site shows no tracker in Ghostery and is allowed in NoScript.

Thanks for any help you can give.

BFBC2 PC
    1ApRiL
    NFS World
    1APRIL
    BF2
    1ApRiL
    BF3 PC
    1ApRiL

It's fixed. Press F5 to refresh cache. I did a mistake with negative numbers.

Absolutly excellent. My thanks for all the good work.

UPDATE 2

The changes to the history page with the new text is great and I now get all the updates. I noticed that when I do the daily aggregate it looks like the calculation is based on midnight at +1 GMT (Waiblingen?). I'm in -5 GMT and the next day seems to start at 1800hrs. Is that the way it works?

UPDATE

But when I check, while the graph is perfect, the history still only shows one entry. I cleared all the caches, shut down the browser and resarted. Still the same result. Only the most recent history entry shows. If I aggrigate by day or month I get the correct aggregation but still only one entry.
    Last edited by CParkFinner; 2012-03-25 at 05:21.

Why is my history tab not displaying graphs anymore?

Hey guys I just created an account here today to ask that question. I have been checking my stats off and on since December. I just got back into battlefield this week and wanted to get a visiual of my stats before the newest patch. I am now unable to see any graph in history.

I am using firefox and have tried Ie and have not had any luck. I know i was able to see it back in January.

Could i have a little help?

Found a 'bug' due to the patch released by Dice:

Nemesis medal reduced to 30 ribbons (i verified this one by comparing battlelog with bf3stats)

For the rest they have changed how much is needed to gain a ribbon but i don't think this is used by BF3Stats

Suppression reduced from 7 to 4
    MCOM Attacker reduced from 3 to 2
    MCOM Defender reduced from 4 to 2
    Anti-Explosive increased from 2 to 3
    Air Warfare reduced from 6 to 5

Here is the complete list:

http://mp1st.com/2012/03/28/a-list-o...3-patch-notes/

I have a bug when I check my stats (since the patch), I always used M16A3 but now in the weapons table it shows as M16A4.

Also when I create graphics and use the JAVA switch statement for string like this one

Code:
    switch(string)
        case "one":
        case "two":
    and then i save, then exit the editing, then go back to editing, the textbox containing the code translate

Code:
    switch(string)
        case "one":
        case "two":
    so every time I try to re-edit the code I have to find all " and change them back to " before saving
    Last edited by John_Strambo; 2012-03-31 at 00:21. Reason: specified bug is since the last patch

The unlock with the id 'ballistic' seems to be wrong for the weapon L96 since the last update. The field 'name' is empty. On all other weapons, the unlock has the name 'Ballistic (12x)'.
    I don't know if this comes from EA or the API, but would it be possible to add an empty string into the field to keep backward compatibility?

Thanks in advance
    xbenderCH

BFBC2 PC
    1ApRiL
    NFS World
    1APRIL
    BF2
    1ApRiL
    BF3 PC
    1ApRiL

@John_Strambo
    I fixed it.

@xbenderCH
    I imported the new data from Battlelog after the patch came out. This has messed it up. I try to fix it.

EDIT: checked it.
    Somehow the L96 has more than one ballistic. You should always check if needed is not null.
    If needed is null, you can't reach that unlock as a normal player.