Looking For An Active Battlefield 3 Xbox 360 Platoon

Yeah so im looking for an active xbox platoon. Preferably looking for one with members aged 18 onwards and from the UK but it doesn't REALLY matter.

Time zone: GMT

I was part of one but the members soon stopped becoming active and i lost interest with the platoon. I am a good team player & i have a mic.

If you would accept me into your platoon please post here.

Thanks.
    Last edited by M0nster; 2012-02-23 at 19:33.

Re: Looking For An Active Battlefield 3 Xbox 360 Platoon

Quote Originally Posted by M0nster View Post
    Yeah so im looking for an active xbox platoon. Preferably looking for one with members aged 18 onwards and from the UK but it doesn't REALLY matter.

Time zone: GMT

I was part of one but the members soon stopped becoming active and i lost interest with the platoon. I am a good team player & i have a mic.

If you would accept me into your platoon please post here.

Thanks.
    you can join my squad. ATMSkater420 is my gamertag. add me. we need a 4th for our squad and we play everyday.

Re: Looking For An Active Battlefield 3 Xbox 360 Platoon

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeDoctorOK View Post
    you can join my squad. ATMSkater420 is my gamertag. add me. we need a 4th for our squad and we play everyday.
    Alright thanks bro, i sent you a friend req on XBL.

Re: Looking For An Active Xbox 360 Platoon

85 skill? that possible!

I would also like a better group to play with. Random teams aren't for me. I'm a team guy so if it's cool I'll join in. Hit me up. Tag is jesuslizard0812

New User

hi guys i have a facebook battlefield page with lots of players on there ,we also have a platoon and server
    we are not really a clan as such but meet up most friday /saturday nights for games against each other or we have some other clans we have friendly battles with
    come take a look

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Battle...03382756353752