NFS World
    WarWizard
    NFS World
    Wesley89
    NFS World
    WesRight

Could this be a new track in the works?

EA/BB uses in-game screens for the "loading" screens in between teleports or at the start of races when loading the starting line, etc.

That said, could this screenshot mean that 4th and Vine will be a new track eventually?

Yeah, I know its useless speculation but I was wondering if anyone heard about any new events. I'm waiting for tracks now. Adding new cars has fallen way down on my list.

Or....is this a track like Oktoberfest or that Top Gear one that was out for only a little while and is gone now?

Also, note the "Crew" just above the line I'm referring to.

--Wesley

Here is the screenshot I'm referring to:

http://wesright.com/nfsworld/4th_and_Vine_Sprint.jpg

NFS World
    Magster
    NFS World
    Magster2
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: XXmagsterXX

Re: Could this be a new track in the works?

This track and also the crew feature is shown while loading since beta. i really wondered that they actualised the loading pictures when they changed the news feature. anyway, they probably made it with photoshop, i dont think they have a unreleased crew feature. moreover the 4th & vine track got maybe a name change before release of beta http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7191433.page

NFS World
    WarWizard
    NFS World
    Wesley89
    NFS World
    WesRight

Re: Could this be a new track in the works?

Thanks for the reply Magster. I never noticed the old loading screen. I was really hoping that since this was an updated screen, with the new "news" window, that it would be current and mayby upcoming.

Oh well. I see the RoadRunner came out today and it was one of my favorite cars back in the day, so I'll have fun with that a bit but I really wish they'd devote more resources to adding content and not just cars.

I think I'll hit Marc Devellis's Facebook page and start asking for a simple track editor so we can create our own tracks and races. I know it's a long shot but who knows....

--Wesley