OK..what's wrong with my time on Spade Street?

Good Evening..Like in the title. Why my 1:10:189 is a banned time? Are You serious?

Still waiting for the answer from admin.

Cheez,
    Burger
    Last edited by BURGERHAM; 2012-03-21 at 22:20.

Re: OK..what's wrong with my time on Spade Street?

Thats rly easy , you did that time in a MP race and every time that is in the
    top100, in mp, automatically gets banned. Do that time again in SP and itll be shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragal1ty View Post
    Thats rly easy , you did that time in a MP race and every time that is in the
    top100, in mp, automatically gets banned. Do that time again in SP and itll be shown.
    and..what's the difference about MP & SP race? It's all about driving and power ups. I can do that time in SP easily if I want to, but what's the point? I'm racing in MP all the time because this game is designed for ! For racing with other people all over the world, not with nooby AI drivers. I'm not the time-maker driver because it's boring! It doesn't mean that I can't drive fast when i use some ups. Proof of my two 1:10 times.
    IMO - ridiculous.

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/190/nfsw172.jpg

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3176/nfsw171l.jpg

NFS World
    Magster
    NFS World
    Magster2
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: XXmagsterXX

There´s a time cap on every track, because there are to many cheaters in multiplayer. If there were no time cap, the leaderboard would be a trollhouse ( yeah it already is, but it would be more .

So, it´s pretty simple, everybody who wants to set times uses single player. Sadly some cheaters noticed that there´s no admin at the moment and now cheaters drive single player too.