Thread: Rank 0 #0

Rank 0 #0

Rank 0
    My profile has score 0 # 0, can someone explain to me why this happened? or can I do to resolve this problem.

NFS World
    Magster
    NFS World
    Magster2
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: XXmagsterXX

Re: Rank 0 #0

What is your ingame name? The Player "Durfox" doesn´t exists.

NFS World
    arof
    NFS World
    m4riann

hey man!!!nobody can help you, the admin left the community ....

NFS World
    POSEIDON

this is the end !!!

Banned

Rank 0 #0
    Rank 0
    My profile has score 0 # 0, can someone explain to me why this happened? or can I do to resolve this problem.
    or you're a cheater and a harsh cry that ranked # 0, I spend up pictures soon, loser

Banned

you nob this same problem with my profile here, so if you have used hacker in the same way I've used, I have used hacker but I do not deny that this is not the game that has not used.
    Well I did a lot not just for vatagens over others, never thought of it, but I know it by revolt, as much as reporting was always found that the same player or another hacker using, unfortunately the game does not give p / know guy who does not use or hacker uses, such as multiplayer and played very much unfortunately found hacker decided to use this crap, do not think there was some sort of punishment for using hacker.
    After I had knowledge of Nfs-s.com, ae see that rather a punishment, but should not be so in nfs-s, should be also in the game.
    But it knows the indepedente Nfs-s, some three months left to use this garbage that is the hacker, because it was not for using ta never used in any game onlline hacker who had already played.
    Now to have knowledge of Nfs-s, honestly if it had known long before they get to have used hacker would never have used, that if my profile here is rank 0 # 0 by using hacker, that's because it has some kind of punishment.
    But did not want to lose my account or the nsf-s.com Nfs game or the World, not only by how much already spent in the game, but the level that my acc, 42 cars, I have 6-8 cars all full pro.
    For nob juques not be any other you feel someone is not conjugate, and I hope that with these new rules ban the Nfs World definito think the hacker will be extinguished, I hope, I hope you give a second chance to algueles realemente stopping the hacker uses like me, you and many that exist in Need.

wrote in a private, in the name durkfox Cheater

The difference is that I have not used fraud .. you have used this against me there are photos that show this. write publicly cheater
    Last edited by nfs-s=corrupt; 2012-03-30 at 07:57.