I call all of you for a NFS World Boycott !!!

Are you sick of constant bugs ruining your game ?

Do you feel humiliated every time a cheater flies by you at 700 kmh ?

Feel sorry to buy cars or card packs that cost over 70$ ?

If the answer to all questions is YES, then we need to do something !!!

The aim is to stop buying boost and let BB stay without a single penny until they fix the game! The only thing they do is just release new cars ported from NFS the run, or new card packs that cost 5$ each!!!

Do you think its normal ?

They come to work 1 day per week to play the game during the patch session and count up the money they got from us. Then they laugh at us when we ask for bug fixes and cheater bans ! They drive their Corvettes around the globe, while we should be stuck here giving them money for more of them !!!

Do you think its fair ? I would say that no !

Any of those ask marks are just LIE MARKS ! They take 10 questions about new boost cars out of 1000 of questions about cheaters and bugs, lags and glitches all around the game !

We should stop buying boost TODAY !!! They will never fix the game if we give them money !

Cos why should they fix the game, when even a * game brings them a ton of money ?

When their pockets run out of money, then they might start to work. Until then...they will buy hot girls, cars and houses.

No one cares about fixing the game. The glitches seen in the game were here since 2010 ! Syncronisation issue was here for ever ! They say its all server problem ? Well u know what ? THEY ARE LYING !!! They will invent anything just to keep you motivated to buy more boost from them ! They might also throw an igc car once in a month for us to stop raging for a moment.

You think they don't know about all of these glitches, bugs, cheaters, crashes, hacks, OP cars, lags, lack of content ? All of them know. They are lazy, S.o.B that would sell their parents for a dollar.

This is full of site bugs, stupid regulations and constant cheater invasion !

We should stop buying this shitboost, for them to get up and realise, that we want a decent game, not just a cheap game ripping off money from boys and girls of under 18.

From now on nfs unlimited denies to work for such stupid game as this untill the bugs will be fixed ! Not a single top 200 time will load untill something will be changed !!!

Same goes to nfs-s ! Developers stopped coming to leaderboards, because of dealing with this helpless game.

Unfortunaly I can't do much alone against them, but together we can !

SO GET UP NOW AND START FIGHTING FOR A RIGHT TO HAVE A PROPER GAME !

STOP BUYING BOOST TODAY AND LET THEM GET AWAY WITH YOUR MONEY FOR NOTHING !!!

TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND LETS UNITE, BECAUSE TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE !!!!!

I ask you to take all of this very seriously and hope for a change in this game !!!

If you know how to contact Chat hackers, then please tell them to spam nfs world with a right to have a better game !!!

If this topic gets deleted, then all of us will understand who are nfs world developers.

IF YOU WANT A CHANGE IN THE GAME, THEN WE MUST FIGHT !!!

UPDATE: PLEASE TELL EA/BB ON THE NEXT ASK MARK "IMPROVE THE GAME OR WE DON'T GIVE YOU A PENNY".

BUGS I WOULD LIKE TO ADRESS THAT NEED TO BE FIXED !!!

SYNCRONISATION ISSUE (2010):
Cars flying around this way creating mayhem all around the race !!! People telling that others use cheats, just cause the server is awfully bad...

A PROPER ANTI-CHEAT PROGRAM (2010):
Easiest: PunkBuster that is implemeneted in Nfs Undercover and in all Battlefield games (do u see many cheaters there ? surely less than here). Or a different program that will be able to crack that trainer that doesn't even get updated from last year !!!

SPEEDBUG (2011):
Being an issue in all NFS titles, but mostly felt in NFS world. After 12hours of gameplay the game stopwatch starts to go faster, making your car faster than others. 2-3 seconds normally.

TRAFFIC ISSUE (2010)
Too much traffic on the road and traffic appearing from now where constantly !!! Also AI Behaves very weird on some circuits, such as Campus Interchange, Kempton Docks... They also block the road for no reason sometimes.

BOOST (2011):
For real, 70$ to buy a koeniggsegg ? 5$ per Ultra part that you might not want... 300$ to fully ultra tune 1 car... (u want me to continue on that ?).

O.P CARS (2010)
M3 EVO, MR2, Exige being faster than a Nissan Gtr R35, Audi R8, DBS, Dodge Viper, Gallardo, Lexus LFA, SLR MCLAREN...
The cars don't reveal their real performance and it doesn't make any sense at all !!!
Tier 1 being faster than Tier 3.
Example: Nissan Skyline C10 > Nissan GTR R35 Spec-V > Nissan Skyline R32 > Nissan Skyline R34 > Nissan GTR R35...

POLICE CHASE DOESN'T LOAD (2011)
After a long pursuit (6 hours) the pursuit won't even load as evaded, making it impossible to beat my friends !!!

ISSUES WITH THE CAR MODELS (2010):
Many cars when looking into the interior, make you look through the car.

BMW M3 E90: Some polygons are not fit together when putting bodykits on.

Mazda RX-7 In hood camera view, the sound dissapeares.

Lamborghini Murcielago, Gallardo, Miura SV have "Fisheye" view in hood and bumper cameras.

Nissan 200SX S14 has problems with Hood Camera view.

Toyota Corolla AE86 Also has problems with when driving in the hood camera view.

More Bugs coming soon.

IF WE FIGHT TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE !!! MAKE DEVELOPERS LOSE THEIR WAGE, BUT MAKE OUR GAME BETTER !!!