Hello, dear community. My in-game name is RUSSIAN667.
(Sorry for my english language, I can make mistakes in text because I'm russian).

It's not just the message, it's scream of my soul...

Its seems that my career in NFS World is over... Yesterday, when I came home and started NFSWorld to help other people in event, I was surprised... ''Your accound was blocked. Please contact to support''... After checking my e-mail I found there a message ''We have found your Need for Speed World account, to be in violation of our Terms of Service''...

Well, I just want to say: it's some kind of crazy mistake. Yes, I know that some people can say now: ''Yeah, another cheater was banned''. Well, they are can think what they want to think about but a lot of real drivers here like CAYMAN327 or RUSSTYRUSS can prove that I'm entirely fair player and professional driver.

So, I don't know what to say... I just don't understand EA politics. Game still full of cheaters, hackers and just rude, aggressive people... but they are banned me. Me, who played this game since 2012... Me, who even never sent reports in-game because I don't like it, I always tried to talk with cheaters to explain, how they are ruining NFSW with their garbage cheats... Me, who spent around 2000$ (!!!) on SpeedBoost, just to support this game because I love it and want to keep it alive as long as possible...

By the way, it's started a few days ago, after last purchase of SpeedBoost by BOKU (for Renner vinyls). I played game normally only around 15-20 minutes. Then game was crashed with error ''Disconnected from server. Game will be shut down''. When I tried to log-in again, I saw this: ''Authentication is unavailable. Please try again later''. I don't know the reason of that but ok, I was wait.
Then, next morning, same situation happened again (disconnected, then authentication error). I wrote private messages to EA forum moderators (Bruno, Jussi, Ricardo and EA Rhiordd). They are still keeps silence...

Then, 2 or 3 days all was ok. I played NFSW, did around 150-200 races in my Mazda3... I did Outlaws Team Escape, my help to team was perfect, many people said ''thank you for cover, thank you for help''... All was so nice... until yesterday. I was quit the game after last perfect escape and when I came back to my PC, I see... ''Your accound was blocked. Please contact to support''...

I wrote to accountdisputes@ea.com but they also keeps silence...

So, all I want to say is:
Dear friends, never think that they are banning only cheaters... No... They are banning fair players, for nothing, absolutely without any reasons, just because they are want to do it...

I don't know what can I say more...

Thank you all, thank you SOEREN, thank you TBT2, thank you LAGRIMIN, thank you HELLCOCK, thank you KREIKA... Thanks to all who helped me with my statistics... It was pleasure for me to play this game, it was pleasure to talk with nice people from different countries... Now it's all over... Maybe EA decided to ban me because I'm from Russia, I don't know....

But I believe that life will put everything in its place...

Thank you all once again... I wish you good luck...
Andrade