something went wrong?

ummm... I was looking up my own stats... for my persona B006IEMAN.. that 2 zeroes and a six... i think it messed up somewhere? it says I have used 44 cruise missles and then a bunch of the other stuff... im pretty certain these numbers are wrong. Especially the cruise missle, as I have only used it 2 times and killed 3 people. there a way to check? everything else seems to be fine, like how many people ive killed and all the other stats... compare to http://moh.statsverse.com/stats/pc/B006IEMAN/#kits and you will see everything matches, but that site just don't tell me how many times I have used something. so it's just the how many times used area that is all messed up?

Re: something went wrong?

There was a thread about this at the "OLD" MoH Stats Forums... But that's gone now.

So here is the down-low on the numbers for "SUPPORT ACTIONS" at mohstats.com -

4 Columns:

Action = Support action (Offensive only)
    Kills = Kills by that Support action
    Used = LENGTH OF TIME (in seconds) THE SUPPORT ACTION WAS USED (just like the WEAPONS Stats in the above section)
    Kills per use = Number of kills/seconds used

Compare to Stats Verse...

It's possible the "Use of the Support action" begins when the Deployment Goggles come up and end when the missile lands. That could be 6 or more seconds, as it takes the Cruise Missile 5 seconds after being deployed to land (watch any YouTube video for proof).
    In my opinion, the "Used" column should be "Deployed" instead, so that the last column could read; Kills per deployment.
    But perhaps there is no stat for that...

New User

thenk you
    good posts
    you nice posts

i hope they are right im proud of gettin 9,800 cruise missiles. would be gutted if it was less lol ulster_scot84