New User

Best Programming Language

Hello Friends,

Which is your favorite programming Language that You like to use ??

I like HTML Language because this language is easy to use and it is very easy to understand .

BFBC2 PC
    ezzemm
    BF2
    siX|ezzemm
    Crysis2 PC
    ezzemm
    MOHW PC
    ezzemm
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ezzemm

AW: Best Programming Language

HTML is a Markup language, not a programming language - a big difference
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markup_language
    ezStats.org
    Clanleaderboard for Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield 3, Crysis 3, MoH Warfighter, XBOX Live and Playstation Network
    Serverviewer & RCON

New User

Re: AW: Best Programming Language

Quote Originally Posted by ezzemm View Post
    HTML is a Markup language, not a programming language - a big difference

Can You please explain me why the HTML Language is not a Programming Language, As you say ..
    I don't Agree with you ...

Re: Best Programming Language

I think Java is best programming language of all because of secure from all other languages.

According to me all are good but you have to make interest in a particular language in which you want to make your carrier.

New User

By profession I am PHP Developer in Indian PHP Development Company. So I like PHP. Different languages have different capabilities and applications. Some languages are more commonly used in enterprise settings (Java), while others are a staple of web apps (PHP).

Hmm, it looks like not many programmers around

I'm using Lj4 (resembles VB and/or C) quite a lot at work but privately I'm using what I need at that moment, this could be either PHP, JavaScript, VB, C++, C#, Java.

The ultimate question; What is the best programming language? Can be answered with; It depends on what you want to do with the program/script.

Quote Originally Posted by alisa View Post
    Can You please explain me why the HTML Language is not a Programming Language, As you say ..
    I don't Agree with you ...
    I can, because HTML is just providing the possibility to create a structure for something but does not do any calculations or is not evaluating any code fragments.

New User

Hi High_Hawk,

This post was made a long time ago. However i am far from being any type of programmer, i can play with pre written code but thats about it.

i noticed that you know C++. and you have used the word privatley.

These two words spark a massive interest for me. Are you able to help me out? I am trying to write a plugin for TeamSpeak 3 for my clan, which is to send commands to a bot inside a channel. The bot is already existing and does not need any coding, but my clan members don't want to remember commands they just want to control a bot to play music. I have the TS3 SDK and modified it, but If you could help me get two commands to work that would be awesome, then I could do the rest.

then the other request would be what I have been reading about C++ compiling into 64bit is more complicated than just 32bit.

I never really looked into the TS3 SDK stuff, so would have to look into that first but since my post was in 2014 many things have changed as I got a different job now and not much time on hand to do stuff in private (such as programming).

My suggestion would be to feed Google with things like "ts3+c++ send command to bot", or something similar.

For the compiling part, it's not as hard as many people describe it, this only apply's to code which might have been written ages ago and is now going to be recompiled from 32bit to 64bit. If you're still at the beginning of it, you could concentrate on making sure it is compatible with 32bit and 64bit.

New User

Hi High_Hawk,

Thank you for your response, I have feed google with a massive range of different descriptions as well as Teamspeak 3 forum with no luck. But I really do appreciate your help I will try the google search like you suggested as I didn't try that way that.

This would have to be one of the best forums I have ever come across with the prompt replies and professionalism.

Its a credit to you and 1ApRiL.

Hi SYD,

Thanks for the credits, also on behalf of 1ApRiL.

1ApRiL put his spare time into the whole P-Stats project and did a pretty good job providing all the stats in a nice and simple way. He also created all the APIs and signature creators, for people to get creative and to express their creativity.

I like this community as it's not only 1ApRiL or me who help out with any questions but also other forum users do.

I think the thank you should account everyone on here who is helping out with questions.

New User

Hi High_hawk,

I didn't mean any disrespect to everyone else, I also know a hell of a load of hard work goes in the back end and yes you are right them too I should have said thank you to.

Keep up the right work you are all doing I am loving it.

P.S. a little off topic but will there be room for making PUBG banners soon?

Java Training in Tambaram

My favorite programming Language is Java. I like Java programming language because it has a great demand among the people. It is a nice artificial language that is attributable to several blessings it offers. Instead of using the platform specific computer code, Java makes use of the intermediate code which is called as the Java byte code.