Errors with Ghostwood Track times in NFSW

Hey guys,
    I've been looking at my little 'to do' list on the driver profile for my NFSW driver, which says my top 'to do' is finish the race in Ghostwood. Since seeing that, I've raced the track several times, with cars of nearly every class, but none of them have registered on nfstimes. I did some multiplayer (not private) races with some friends on Ghostwood in 2 different classes of cars, and checked their nfstimes pages. It hasn't recognised their times that they have set either, despite me updating their pages... Just wondering what might be causing this...? Anyone else found the same issue?

Cheers

EDIT:
    I've also tried this race in Single Player. It has since disappeared from my 'To Do' section, but no time is shown in the area below for it... All other tracks have been updating normally, other than the occasional missed time for redoing a track in the same car with a slightly faster time...
    Last edited by ethanwd; 2014-10-19 at 15:03.

NFS World
    WOLLFUSSEL

Re: Errors with Ghostwood Track times in NFSW

Quote Originally Posted by ethanwd View Post
    Hey guys,
    I've been looking at my little 'to do' list on the driver profile for my NFSW driver, which says my top 'to do' is finish the race in Ghostwood. Since seeing that, I've raced the track several times, with cars of nearly every class, but none of them have registered on nfstimes. I did some multiplayer (not private) races with some friends on Ghostwood in 2 different classes of cars, and checked their nfstimes pages. It hasn't recognised their times that they have set either, despite me updating their pages... Just wondering what might be causing this...? Anyone else found the same issue?

Cheers

EDIT:
    I've also tried this race in Single Player. It has since disappeared from my 'To Do' section, but no time is shown in the area below for it... All other tracks have been updating normally, other than the occasional missed time for redoing a track in the same car with a slightly faster time...
    this..

http://forum.p-stats.com/threads/511...ood-VOTE/page2

Re: Errors with Ghostwood Track times in NFSW

Ah right... Thanks! Didn't realise it was a temporary track or anything haha... I had no idea where to look for things like this in the forum, either... Thanks again!