Light Machine guns: *PKM* stats don't show? why!

As the title states, iv'e noticed this since this site first started but i rarely used the PKM nor any other sprayers gun.

Re: Light Machine guns: *PKM* stats don't show? why!

Yeah I just checked after I saw your thread. I don't use the PKM a whole lot but definitely have used it on occasion. I used it a bunch today and got maybe 60 or more kills before switching to Spec Ops. I signed on here, updated, noticed the Ribbon I received today was no longer on my list - so that's correct. But I still have exactly ZERO PKM kills.

I noticed similar problems months ago. Weapons that I had used have zeros for number of kills. It was crazy It showed I was max rank for rifleman class but if you added up the kills it was like I had played for a couple of hours total lol. I'm not a great player but believe me several of those numbers were missing/wrong. They started adding on eventually but I'm pretty sure that hundreds of hours and the corresponding kills were not reflected.

It doesn't bug me really - it's just weird.

glad someones noticed aswell, what's your name, ill add you, do you still play much?

Quote Originally Posted by djdynamite123 View Post
    As the title states, iv'e noticed this since this site first started but i rarely used the PKM nor any other sprayers gun.
    I like using LMG's (usually the M60 or M249) when I'm playing Sector Control and trying to hold down Bravo on Diwigal and Garmzir and sometimes Khandhar (although I also like running Spec Ops since I'm next to an ammo box and can spam grenades). Having the LMG on those first two maps I mentioned allow me to take on multiple enemies without reloading. It just works for me. I haven't got the best aim anyway

Quote Originally Posted by djdynamite123 View Post
    glad someones noticed aswell, what's your name, ill add you, do you still play much?
    Yeah I stopped for awhile but am playing more now. I play more during the day but sometimes at night. Please feel free to add me. my gamertag is same as my username here.

Robknoxious1

I pretty much play any mode with Team Assault being my least favorite but will still play it.

cant find ya, do you play on PC?

I'm on Xbox. My PC sucks. Oh well thanks anyway.

Do you check out the EA MoH forums? It's a bit dead lately (okay very dead lol) but I still like it.