Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Queue Stuck

Re: Having problems with my stats

Quote Originally Posted by 1ApRiL View Post
    I updated the Hardline meta data. New maps should be represented in the right way now.

Hacker is probably not tracked correctly, because it is not normal gameplay. But I don't know the exact reason.
    Hello, April, are BC2 stats disabled? They are not being updated even on the official site. I can't update my stats on bc2stats either or any other bc2 stats site for that matter.

Re: Queue Stuck

Quote Originally Posted by cottton View Post
    Would not be that sad if they give us BC3
    So BC3 would be the same absolutely cancerous complete disgrace to PC gaming as bf3/bf4/hardline? No, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ApRiL View Post
    I think this is never going to be fixed.
    The contact at DICE who helped most of the time with such issues left the company and the successor doesn't answer.
    I'm sorry, that it went that way.
    The team that developed BC2 got fired, everyone good left DICE, just like the everyone good left from any game developer company owned by EA.
    That's just the sad reality now.

Oh no...

Is it possible to add a "not official stats" web page where we could upload our PS3 stats manually with, I don't know, CVSs or something like that. At least serious people could continue to compare friend's stats.

When will the bfbcs servers be back to normal? I noticed it went down just before christmas and new year is coming to an end, will it be back up soon?

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AWOLGAMERS

Hoggy, the BFBCS servers are up, but they may not be receiving information from EA regarding current stats. Did you read the prior posts in this thread? That may answer some of your concerns.
    Last edited by sheptar; 2016-01-02 at 03:00.

I have now had a proper read, thank you sheptar.

Now even the stats for xbox360 don´t work. But for some reason there were two ps3 players getting their stats updated recently..what does that mean?

The stats for PS are working now, but XBOX and PC arent..but does that mean they were actually trying to fix the problem?

This whole thing is a realy sad story. BC2 is my all time favourite too, i've been played it since the release and realy enjoyed the service provided by this website. Shame on EA, always just greedy for money.

I hope the next BF is a Bad Company again.

EDIT: does that mean something? Saw it on the page this morning, its a PC player.
    Rank Name Score Time of update
    BulNaBang CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER II 26 BulNaBang 620 062 2016-01-13 21:43

If would be nice if one of the admins could tell us, if he thinks they are actually working on it as recently they were players getting their stats updated on all 3 platforms or if there is another explanation for that.

Quote Originally Posted by VotedStraw61372 View Post
    If would be nice if one of the admins could tell us, if he thinks they are actually working on it as recently they were players getting their stats updated on all 3 platforms or if there is another explanation for that.
    Unfortuntely this is not in our hands anymore as we are also waiting for EA to fix this. I however think, that EA is not going to bother anymore as stats don't seem to update on their end either. So as long as we don't get any data anymore, we cannot provide any updates. Sorry about that.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: AceEmerich

There is any news about stats for PC players of Bad Company 2 ? we still can update our stats in Gametracker but here they are more detailed.
    FPS player since 1992
    https://www.gametracker.com/games/bc2/stats/Ace_Emerich/