Crysis2 PC
    ezzemm
    MOHW PC
    ezzemm
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ezzemm

[API] Stats-Update of the players

Hi 1April & HighHawk!

Contrary to BF3, in BF4 or BFH it isn't possible to force the update of the player via API. I understand that this function makes a lot of work. A lot of server load, if this function is abused.

But if you are a clanleader with a leaderboard of 50 players, it isn't very handy to open the bfhstats-page of every player to update the stats of them.

Isn't it possible that bfhstats updates the stats of the player automatically, perhaps depending on the server ressources? Or, better, just of those players who were fetched via API once. For example every one or two days? That would be great!

Regards, ezzemm
    ezStats.org
    Clanleaderboard for Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield 3, Crysis 3, MoH Warfighter, XBOX Live and Playstation Network
    Serverviewer & RCON

New User

Re: [API] Stats-Update of the players

yes I need it.

I have 60 members in my clan in which I have to open the page of 60 every day 23h for me to generate the weekly raking: /

Having similar issue with Android application. Stats are not updated if they are not opened from www.bfhstats.com so will need to figure out what to do with that.
    Get Battlefield3, Medal of Honor and Crysis 3 app

Any update on this?
    Get Battlefield3, Medal of Honor and Crysis 3 app