Thread: ....and now????

....and now????

Hallo,

thank you for the great job al the time, it was a nice time in nfs and more nicer in nfstimes.

But now, what we shall do? Do you have any ideas for similar games?
    I found World of speed, but it doesnt run and i dont know, when it is ready.

Do you know other alternatives?

Regards
    Donblubber

Re: ....and now????

"real racing 3" for android, you can play it on pc too
    it´s free and nobody forces you to spend huge amounts of real world money as (if you´re good enough) can win and advance purely with ingame money/gold what you win.

wait time for repairs is a pain in the ass but i just wait until next day and continue.

http://youtu.be/DmiHPH1_KMc

NFS World
    IIIGHAEILIII

Hi it's me. If you guys do even remember me in races of course...

Ever since NFSW ended, I decided that it would be my last. Though I have to be honest, I do play the game offline during my free time. And I look at all my 250+ cars that I used to play online as a memorabilia. I never touched them, I leave them as the way I left them the moment game shut down.

Aside from that, I do mod cars on the offline game. And with better parts, the cars can be pushed to higher limits and even exceeded the fastest top times on the leaderboard. And so I end about what I will say about my thoughts about this game.

Let's talk about the money we spend >: )

One thing when we all played NFSW, money was always in the thought. Was it worth it? Personally if it did made me happy, then it is. But then I would also come to my thoughts that with the amount of money I spent on game, I could've purchase a REAL set of BBS wheels on my car.

We can be reckless at spending our money as human beings. And to think that I spend more or less $2000 in the course of 3 years without even me realizing that I was investing that much money.

The game basically became an investment. But the difference between investing in a game and investing a proper investment is that this game is a liability. It is an addiction no different to those very much into drugs.

Where as a proper investment such as a real car can help you in real life. Though I wouldn't really call that investing because its simply buying a car.

Another proper investment is investing money on the business you’re trying to build up and have assets that can bring in more money to you.

Really Real Racer 3 is very good, but I stopped playing . Unfortunately I ended up spending money to get the best cars and performance.
    I'm waiting for the new Need for Speed , already bought the Deluxe Edition , but still delay.
    The Rivals other hand , is still a great fun.

What Ghaeil said is true ! Because of the fun often we do not think spending .
    I even do it a lot ! I buy hardware and do Up dates . Always spending !
    Despite never having played the NFSW , I get upset , because from what I understand the game was interrupted .

New User

im a retard im a retard im a retard im a retard im a retard im a retard im a retard im a retard
    Last edited by axel; 2016-03-08 at 19:37.

Quote Originally Posted by axel View Post
    At elitepvpers.com they have nfswoffline up and running, and there is talk of getting a full online server back up again. It is fun to go back and load up any car you want. Just like playing in single player when world was up. Hopefully they will get an online server up soon.
    whats the point if all players then cheat online...

Quote Originally Posted by axel View Post
    im a retard im a retard im a retard im a retard im a retard im a retard im a retard im a retard
    hahahahahah

NFS World
    IIIGHAEILIII

Here the thing my friends. Just buy a real car, like I did But it can costly and same type of boredom that hit on NFSW also hit me on my car. That's why it's best to settle for a car no expensive that wrx sti. I did found my new hobby in vaping after this game.

NFS World
    IIIGHAEILIII

Happy holidays btw!

sorry, I do not know

the latest nfs is on sale for 12.49€(deluxe edition) or 9.99 for standard edition - origin but only until today
    Click image for larger version

Name:	nfs_origin.JPG
Views:	95
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	22654

if I knew I would tell you, it's a pity

I do not know about this

NFS World
    IIIGHAEILIII

Maybe or maybe not. Should I ever go back to playing another racing game? Nothing really compared to nfsw when it comes to intensity and of course, premium advantage.

I'll pass for your current game, but I'll be happy to sit around and just watch this time.
    Last edited by Ghaeil; 2017-04-07 at 19:44. Reason: Abc