Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: NFS RIVALS unban requests only

allegedly I wrote threats to whom for as what for? my nickname of Topracer here and Topracer71ru wrote such nickname in game but not the site and the ban not обснован isn't present confirmations and еа poddtverdit it! and if administrators ban just like that that we will understand already seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Martin_Loodwijk View Post
    You still do not make any sense.....

Where did I lie? What lies did I say? The only thing I read in your incoherent messages is a lot of anger, hatred and frustration. Cheer up. It is a game, not a who has the "largest" contest.

And I really do not understand why you would like to close down nfstimes.com. This website is what makes NFS Rivals the more fun and challenging. And do not forget this site has given you so far a forum to spread your message.
    Martin it after all you are f8-nl and on this video you with chity allegedly play against me and you speak that I am a cheater you in general the normal person? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h6GftOh_qs

Quote Originally Posted by TopRacer View Post
    to me interesting that that you are a cheater and you don't hide it and ban me for that that allegedly with you rode interestingly it turns out
    and you want to tell Martine that the radar on 640 km is a normal it is very visible on video, the cheater you to Martine with Victor on couple which F8-rus \F8-su \and you Martin of F8-nl

the full lie is written about TopRacer71ru I the honest person and to me not that to hide it proves video on YouTube and I not when I don't fall to such to use couples as you Martin

EA officially proved that I am not a swindler and not where isn't banned so I shouldn't lie that I Coba banned me on your site not clearly for what

New User

You post on your YouTube channel videos your telephone call in Support EA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPs4HxanaAg and require them to close the site nfstimes.com. TopRacer71ru what you want on the site's forum, which you require to closed?

Quote Originally Posted by Wannebro View Post
    I have carefully read your comments... Two weeks ago you rude spoke and wrote of the threat. Now you ask for help - you want to your account has been unbanned. But at the same time you post on your YouTube channel videos your telephone call in Support EA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPs4HxanaAg and require them to close the site nfstimes.com. TopRacer71ru - You are hypocritical, deceitful and sneaky person! I don't want after complaints TopRacer71ru my favorite site(nfstimes.com) will be closed! nfstimes.com for many players it is the best assistant in the world of gaming!!! I'm ready to write a petition "Do not close nfstimes.com!" to EA and think this petition will support tens of thousands of people!
    and still I don't want to close this site but I need the truth because I was forbidden without sufficient proofs as еа poddtverdit my not guilt I have full authority to appeal against a ban on me

You post on your YouTube channel videos your telephone call in Support EA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPs4HxanaAg and require them to close the site nfstimes.com. TopRacer71ru what you want on the site's forum, which you require to closed?
    I want that didn't dishonor my good name еа accurately let know that the site without license, and me accuse of that that there is no that also to me interesting that badly playing person envies me and tries to throw at me mud because of the complexes

why complaints and video where is visually visible that game without violations is the reason for a ban and an insult of my name?

New User

No one bothers to appeal. But on your many comments it is clear that you do not want justice, You want gain greater prominence and vilify others. Your video channel in Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPs4HxanaAg you are require to support the EA to punish the administration of the site and closed nfstimes.com. Where are you present really - here and now or in the YouTube video?

give me videos on which solved that that game with violations and let's send in еа and let they will tell that on this video not so and when they tell that it is lie as you will look after that?

No one bothers to appeal. But on your many comments it is clear that you do not want justice, You want gain greater prominence and vilify others. Your video channel in Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPs4HxanaAg you are require to support the EA to punish the administration of the site and closed nfstimes.com. Where are you present really - here and now or in the YouTube video?
    on video accurate a dokozatelsva from the company еа that I am the honest player and as the administrator refuses to solve a problem seriously I am compelled to look for justice on еа, on this site swindlers have authority to a campaign at administrators of times swindlers aren't forbidden and honest people in a ban what is it as you suggest to solve a problem?

New User

give me videos on which solved that that game with violations and let's send in еа and let they will tell that on this video not so and when they tell that it is lie as you will look after that?
    Why do you keep attacking me asking me some video? When you are all banned? What date?

you tell I an ugrozh to whom I threatened where proofs of fault of threats here my profile from it are threats?

I want that didn't dishonor my good name еа accurately let know that the site without license, and me accuse of that that there is no that also to me interesting that badly playing person envies me and tries to throw at me mud because of the complexes
    I don't understand about what you

Why do you keep attacking me asking me some video? When you are all banned? What date?
    I don't understand about what you

New User

You can not correctly translate my questions to you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h6GftOh_qs tell as the user, which long ago here this that video which was the cause for a ban?

You can not correctly translate my questions to you?
    unfortunately I use the translator as didn't learn language at school

New User

Name the day when you are banned? day, month?