Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: NFS RIVALS unban requests only

Quote Originally Posted by HigH_HawK View Post
    Alright, everybody is going to calm down now! TopRacer, I'd like to remind you to read our forum rules again. I informed you why your driver has been banned on our website. As the driver had been banned with provided evidence, the ban will not be lifted, that's my final answer towards this subject!

Greets
    HigH_HawK
    if to you not that to hide provide that information according to which the ban was taken out!!! I more than am sure you not the conscientious administrator of times cheaters at you near by and freely walk on the site!!

NFS World
    WOLLFUSSEL

Just a small reminder,

this page is private and noone is forced to use it and if you are "clean" ingame (no hacks or cheats) it will make no different if you are banned or not on this page.Live with the rules of this page or go away!! All admins here do this job voluntarily and spent theirs free time.
    And they do a damn good job !!!

regards WollFussel

Could not have phrased it better.

Thank you Wollfussel for your contribution!

AW: NFS RIVALS unban requests only

I am using a stupid ourcase.co.uk trainer! I regret casesam.co.uk now!
    Last edited by FYTgcDTR; 2015-11-11 at 03:35.

Re: AW: NFS RIVALS unban requests only

Quote Originally Posted by FYTgcDTR View Post
    I am using a stupid trainer! I regret now!
    I do respect your honesty but as you are/were using a trainer, there's no chance of you getting unbanned. Sorry

Moderators, please ban stats player MyBody4You. Today I played with him in lobbies and he plays VERY DIRTY !!! He use SPEEDHACK !!! Evidence in his statistics maximum speed = 2,082,258,116,851,374,592.00 km/h !!! Click image for larger version

Name:	123.PNG
Views:	130
Size:	393.9 KB
ID:	22626 http://nfstimes.com/rivals/pc/MyBody4You

P.S. A_False_Hope = Godness_Molly_ = MyBody4You (Now use this nickname) http://nfstimes.com/rivals/pc/MyBody4You
    Last edited by Jan_Henning; 2016-01-21 at 21:54.

Quote Originally Posted by yennhikorea View Post
    hello, why I was banned while I'm rule please. Thank you
    if this is your profile: http://nfstimes.com/rivals/pc/yennhikorea - then you´re not banned, maybe you were offline too long so that the data got temp deactivated - just login to the game again, do some stuff and refresh your profile - should help

Re: If you got banned and think it is not correct - post here

Hi
    0306hvj
    nfs rivals
    banned.22-9-2016
    I got the message that I was banned forever for having cikaneret live support repeatedly
    I sent as a protest against the decision
    when all I had done was to repotere hacker tals keep making cikane against me and that I would love to have a clear answer and I did not think it was reimburse down to just write cikane (since it covers several things) so I skev to account dispute that they should send me all the mail from live support
    which was the fault of my banned account so they sent me a list of machine code or another form of code so I sent a new protest to acount dispute and then wrote to me that it would not give me because of business secrets
    I then wrote to account dispute that there can be nothing secret in it when I am the one who has been banned and so they did not coast to reply
    then they started to block the link to the account dispute
    and then go all things through so sees all the cases I have been reported are not updatet to my case (I've run nfs for 14 years without using any type of doping)
    (Hack or threats or other forms of cheating))
    it must be said that they have banned me 5-6 times for the same reasons the first 5 times
    I was banned respected non tidfristen which is 14 days after you haqr sent protest (and that they wrote for me was the max two 72 it has the heldivis doing on lol but it still takes just long to get answers and most times the corresponding aldig
    I have documents showing what I have skevet here so they just stopped the dialogue which should lead to a solution by giving me denn mail:
    Your message to noreply@ea.com kan not be delivered.
    NoReply was not found to ea.com.
    hvjacobsen
    Office 365
    NoReply
    Action Required

recipient

and I never got the answers to the mail I sent

but in Denmark must appeal to the gaming provider and you do not get successful then you can write to the Danish tax authorities and refer to gambling law in Denmark
    and they must then take care of the matter and will not favor that one can go to the Consumer Council but they can only do something if it is about games that cost over 1000 dk.kr but maybe they can go out and advise play provider about getting order on
    complaint
    but I found two pargraffer which I believe they violate the Danish gaming law

Section 1
    stk.3.beskytte players by ensuring that games are offered in a fair, responsible and transparent manner
    *(I can not see what I'm accused of it is not transparent)

Chapter 5
    Disclosure, sales and marketing
    § 33. The Licensee shall make all relevant information on the game including rules, easily accessible for the player and the authorities.
    (And here they do not give me relevant information in the case)
    *and then I found just the thing that is very important to (play provider must deal with the complainant within 14 days

oboy I'm sorry to bother so much mail was so long hope you can use it for anything
    if there's more you want to know please contact me
    PS we must go out to many more people banned
    please post some links to where there are more like us and let us stand together
    I think to go the whole way in Denmark
    and the last thing I want to say all problems started when I came to the origin for 1 1/2
    ago had never been banned before all my cases (reportet hackers) from origen
    was not updated Cika 300 for my case (but have made report on each of them so they can be found in my book with at date years)
    but hope to get a little track of the mess
    and remember I have all mail from EA in this case
    note: hvj0306 (Henrik)

NFS World
    WOLLFUSSEL

Hi Henrik,

you should know that "NFSTimes" do not belongs to EA and is a private stats site.

Unlucky to see you banned in the game "Rivals", but nobody here can help you.

It´s a thing between you and EA / customersupport.

And your stats here on NFSTimes are not banned as I can see.

Med vendlig hilsen WollFussel

sorry here it is 0306hvj ;0)

I thought that perhaps there were several that had the same problem so I can collect more cases

and I have protested to EA but they stopped the link that I otherwise would need to protest with
    but it ok i just try
    have a nice day ;0)
    0306hvj

if you really like the game that much then just buy a new copy/cdkey - the game costs 6.75 eur here: https://www.g2play.net/category/3421...origin-cd-key/ - it´s much easier and faster than complaining to EA about something they are not willing to do. just make sure to use a different email address for registering in origin (2nd account).

the full lie is written about TopRacer71ru I the honest person and to me not that to hide it proves video on YouTube and I not when I don't fall to such to use couples as you Martin

Quote Originally Posted by IDIABL0I View Post
    done .

You can look through some of the following related information: