bf4 server stats

Hows it going, I have a website were I put my server stats on and when there is no one on the server, the server stat picture will no show up. Currently there is a max player on my server of 32, when there is one or more players on my server the stat picture will show up. I was wanting the server stat picture to show up as 0/32 players when no players are on. Also when there are no players on my server, it will not show up on your server page, is that normal? My server is called MVP NATION, what is the correct way to keep my server stat picture on my page even if I dont have any players playing? Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks, Soprano.

Re: bf4 server stats

Hi Soprano,

please could you attach a link to your server graphic/banner? There might either be an error or some needed modification to it, so that it shows up even if there's no player on it.

As soon as I have the link, I'll have a look at the code of it and either fix it myself or provide you with the solution to it.

Greets

http://g.bf4stats.com/0sTuZoqS/xone/...57d70df2d0.png
    Hey thanks for getting back with me so quick, this is the banner I'm using on our website for our MVP NATION server, it shows up on the website when there is players in that server but when it his zero players it will not show. Also, when we have no players on this server, when I look up MVP NATION, it will say no servers found under that name? Thanks again, I know your on holiday and I don't want to bother you guys .

I have the same server banner for our 360 server and it shows o/24 players, but when I do a search for our xbox one server MVP NATION on your stats page, that server does not even come up? Maybe you can check it out, it should come up saying 0/32 players when I do a server search but it says no servers found....

Quote Originally Posted by Soprano View Post
    I have the same server banner for our 360 server and it shows o/24 players, but when I do a search for our xbox one server MVP NATION on your stats page, that server does not even come up? Maybe you can check it out, it should come up saying 0/32 players when I do a server search but it says no servers found....
    ohh. same here.. what is that??