1ApRiL
    NFS World
    1APRIL
    BF2
    1ApRiL
    BF3 PC
    1ApRiL

Star Wars™ Battlefront Statistics

We have put up a website where you see how many players are currently playing SWBF. It updates about every 5 minutes.
    http://swbstats.com/

Unfortunately we are not able to provide player specific data because it is not publicly exposed by EA. Only friends can see your statistics.
    Admin of bfhstats.com / bf4stats.com / bf3stats.com | Twitter

Re: Star Wars™ Battlefront Statistics

So player specific data will not be available until EA/DICE makes som changes first?

AW: Star Wars™ Battlefront Statistics

Quote Originally Posted by 1ApRiL View Post
    We have put up a website where you see how many players are currently playing SWBF. It updates about every 5 minutes.

Unfortunately we are not able to provide player specific data because it is not publicly exposed by EA. Only friends can see your statistics.
    Seems like the page doesn´t work or i have missunderstood that i´ve to wait 5 min. until the data are shown ;-)

Javascript is activated. Tested in FF 42.0 and IE 11.

Bad news that there is no option to make the data public.

This is sad news indeed

Any ideas on how we might be able to link to player profiles, or am I correct in saying that this is also only available to friends? I noticed a unique ID for "career" pages, and as far as I know, there's no way to search for player profiles via the battlefront site. They must have learned from the mistakes of Battlelog... bastards.

BFBC2 PC
    1ApRiL
    NFS World
    1APRIL
    BF2
    1ApRiL
    BF3 PC
    1ApRiL

One idea would be to become an EA OAuth2 client, so everybody could login with EA like the Star Wars page does. This would provide us an user access token that can be used the fetch stats for the authenticated user. This would involve a collaboration with EA. That's not always easy.

Another one would be a web browser plugin that can fetch the stats while the user is logged in on the Battlefront website.

Everything not ideal.

New User

Very sad news... =(

New User

Are there any plans to create a graph for swbstats.com? There has been some discussion of the trend over time. If not, may I go ahead and create this using your data? I will of course give credit. Thank you for making the player count publicly available!
    Last edited by Motoko; 2015-12-06 at 12:54.

BFBC2 PC
    1ApRiL
    NFS World
    1APRIL
    BF2
    1ApRiL
    BF3 PC
    1ApRiL

I would like to wait a month before creating graphs.

New User

I am wondering of how does this site gets the numbers of players playing Star Wars Battlefront EA- since there are some ppl claiming in the EA forums, that these numbers shown on P-Stats do not mean anything due not being part of EA. So I am wondering how this site gets the information.

New User

I would like to wait a month before creating graphs.
    I was wanting to make something like steamcharts to inform the discussion around player numbers. Is this the type of graph you were going to make? I don't see anything like this currently on the P-stats network. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Aurel View Post
    I am wondering of how does this site gets the numbers of players playing Star Wars Battlefront EA- since there are some ppl claiming in the EA forums, that these numbers shown on P-Stats do not mean anything due not being part of EA. So I am wondering how this site gets the information.
    I wonder about this too. PC numbers seem too high when there's trouble finding games. Also many times if I leave a game and rejoin on PC I'm put back right in the same server, even 10-15 minutes later. But then the "match-making" system is a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurel View Post
    Fetching data of another service is not as hard as many people think Nowadays with all the technology and all the different programming languages, it is nearly as easy as writing your own name.

We can't share how we do it. The numbers are fetched every 5 minutes from EA servers.

True, we are not related to EA/DICE in any way but nobody needs to be related to anybody to be able to do stuff online.

Could we at least have the api for the global online stats so we can put it on our websites?

BFBC2 PC
    1ApRiL
    NFS World
    1APRIL
    BF2
    1ApRiL
    BF3 PC
    1ApRiL

Been over a month. Can we chart SW vs. BF4?

9mm Ammo Best Price at outdoorlimited