Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pc cheating

New User

Pc cheating

Leaderboard- GRAND TOUR
    Players?- 1st-13th (places)
    How is possible to set 7:01 on GRAND TOUR? Rwan set 7:41 on PS4 and this is recorded.

Re: Pc cheating

rivals stats are read only, we don´t change anything there. the whole points system is a bit bugged but how come you say the 7:01 is cheat if there are 14 other players faster than 7:41... http://nfstimes.com/rivals/drivers/p...cer_3995932314

you should search the forum. the time limit was lowered after someone posted a video that such time is possible, long time -at least half year - ago

New User

How 7:01 is possible? I watched RWAN-VLG run of 7:41 and I know that 7:01 is impossible

Quote Originally Posted by kam945 View Post
    How 7:01 is possible? I watched RWAN-VLG run of 7:41 and I know that 7:01 is impossible
    time limit was lowered to 7 min as you can see in the post below.

http://forum.p-stats.com/threads/486...nd+tour+7%3A01

we do not actively check stats for rivals. there is too much "unknown" in the displayed values.

Thank you, Moderator Soeren .
    I also had doubts, but now this point has been clarified .

Is possible !

New User

Yeah, you are right, i'm sure both 1st and 4th players are cheaters, they unlocked 60 fps (i know them and once played Rivals with them, one of them even didn't deny that he cheated). BTW, some players may use Overwatch--official cheating software (what a broken game xP), but i don't think 7:0x is possible even with OW.
    Last edited by zsxphy; 2016-03-07 at 16:21.

New User

Hi I am a donut
    Lanzandon
    Last edited by axel; 2016-03-13 at 22:47.

Quote Originally Posted by zsxphy View Post
    Yeah, you are right, i'm sure both 1st and 4th players are cheaters, they unlocked 60 fps (i know them and once played Rivals with them, one of them even didn't deny that he cheated). BTW, some players may use Overwatch--official cheating software (what a broken game xP), but i don't think 7:0x is possible even with OW.
    http://nfstimes.com/rivals/drivers/p...cer_3995932314 - it seems the ranking was "updated" after you posted this, now 7:43 is best time for this track

Mr. Administrator / Moderador, good afternoon!

I have been searching in www.NFS Times.com, and received this information : "you are not authorized to see this driver"

The player in question is: (III_RUSH). In addition to using various tricks, including (60fps and freezing), this "player" in fact, managed to draw the attention of many people, including via (overwatch).

Derrepende I was getting help (Overwatch), "also" two players who are opponents of years.
    Experienced players (in the top 100 in the rankings). (((These guys hate me !!))), but they began to help me in the fight against the cheater.

But the question remains:
    Mr. Administrator / Moderator, it is possible that the information a player is protected in www.nfstimes.com?

My friends also tried (III_RUSH) and received the same message!

"III_RUSH roguery not make it strong. It just shows his weakness, his fear, his insecurity !!
    Play the right way and win the respect of others for their abilities, for their intelligence.
    Today I had the living proof that nobody respects players like you, because no one appreciates a person who is unable to impose using the weapons that the game itself offers. "Click image for larger version

Name:	III RUSH.PNG
Views:	118
Size:	280.8 KB
ID:	22629

Quote Originally Posted by KILLCOP2014 View Post
    Mr. Administrator / Moderador, good afternoon!

I have been searching in www.NFS Times.com, and received this information : "you are not authorized to see this driver"

The player in question is: (III_RUSH). In addition to using various tricks, including (60fps and freezing), this "player" in fact, managed to draw the attention of many people, including via (overwatch).

Derrepende I was getting help (Overwatch), "also" two players who are opponents of years.
    Experienced players (in the top 100 in the rankings). (((These guys hate me !!))), but they began to help me in the fight against the cheater.

But the question remains:
    Mr. Administrator / Moderator, it is possible that the information a player is protected in www.nfstimes.com?

My friends also tried (III_RUSH) and received the same message!

"III_RUSH roguery not make it strong. It just shows his weakness, his fear, his insecurity !!
    Play the right way and win the respect of others for their abilities, for their intelligence.
    Today I had the living proof that nobody respects players like you, because no one appreciates a person who is unable to impose using the weapons that the game itself offers. "Click image for larger version

Name:	III RUSH.PNG
Views:	118
Size:	280.8 KB
ID:	22629
    You have Link for proof video ?!?
    Or you (& your friends (paintedstorm, NIKKITA-BR + ....) blah-blah-blah again ???
    You & your friends paintedstorm uses Freeze Other Players, stolen Health of Cars Players in OverWatch, but after III_RUSH punished you & your friends you run to blame others without proof ( evidence will not be - because only you play dirty).
    Goodbye Brazilian Loser KILLCOP2014
    Last edited by Laura_91; 2016-03-14 at 03:40.

You must call the video proof? ! ?
    - Yes I have. Whenever I record my games
    Or you (and your friends (paintedstorm, Nikkita BR + ....) blah - blah - blah again ???
    - (???) Forgot the other 47 friends.
    You and your friends paintedstorm uses Freeze other players,
    -Laura (Gabriel), You can prove it ??? paintedstorm is an excellent player and I assure you it does not make fraud. He has one computer Exelente, 100 MB internet.
    What you describe your internet should be dialed. Do you still use modem ???
    paintedstorm was my opponent, and is now a strong ally. (another) !

And he and I hate cheaters .

-Nikkita Is a player of 13 years old. I saw her hit weak players like you.
    Have you no shame losing to a pink car with a sticker of a Panda bear ???
    I give up to play. This is a shame!
    I do not need excuses. Put your car on the track that will kill him in 15 seconds.
    If you watch the video, you will have a sense of what is a cheater .
    You underestimate my intelligence and that is a mistake!

Health stolen car players Overwatch
    - ??? I did not understand!!!

But then III_RUSH punished you and your friends rush to blame others without proof.
    - I repeat. I have proof 30 minutes recorded video that will leave in the hands of Adms and EA.

Goodbye KILLCOP2014 Brazilian Loser
    - Loser and 9 World Ranking.
    For a while!
    Who is the loser here ???

Laura, (Gabriel), will wash a dish! kkkkk lol lol lol
    Last edited by KILLCOP2014; 2016-03-16 at 17:23.

Quote Originally Posted by KILLCOP2014 View Post
    You must call the video proof? ! ?
    - Yes I have. Whenever I record my games
    Or you (and your friends (paintedstorm, Nikkita BR + ....) blah - blah - blah again ???
    - (???) Forgot the other 47 friends.
    You and your friends paintedstorm uses Freeze other players,
    -Laura, You can prove it ??? paintedstorm is an excellent player and I assure you it does not make fraud. He has one computer Exelente, 100 MB internet.
    What you describe your internet should be dialed. You use modem ???
    paintedstorm was my opponent !!!
    And I hate cheating.

-Nikkita Is a 13 year old girl and I have since left weak players like you.
    You have no shame losing to a pink car with a Panda bear label ???
    I even stop playing so embarrassed.
    I do not need excuses. Put your car on the track that will kill him in 15 seconds.
    If you watch the video, you will have a sense of what is a cheater .
    You underestimate my intelligence and that is a mistake!

Health stolen car players Overwatch
    - ??? I did not understand!!!

But then III_RUSH punished you and your friends rush to blame others without proof.
    - I repeat. I have proof 30 minutes recorded video that will leave in the hands of Adms and EA.

Goodbye KILLCOP2014 Brazilian Loser
    - Loser and 9 World Ranking.
    For a while!
    Who is the loser here ???

Laura, will wash a dish! kkkkk lol lol lol
    KILLCOP2014 i"m find III_RUSH in Origin Client....kkkkk lol lol lol... Click image for larger version

Name:	Снимок.JPG
Views:	128
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	22630

Quote Originally Posted by Jan_Henning View Post
    KILLCOP2014 i"m find III_RUSH in Origin Client....kkkkk lol lol lol... Click image for larger version

Views:	128
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	22630
    I'm quite a tolerant attitude towards gays from Brazil. But if KILLCOP2014 is gay, he needs to behave modestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura_91 View Post
    I'm quite a tolerant attitude towards gays from Brazil. But if KILLCOP2014 is gay, he needs to behave modestly.
    paintedstorm (friend KILLCOP2014) - boy with very bad parenting and a complete lack of respect for other players... you can watch his logo in Origin Client... no comments anymore...Click image for larger version

Views:	109
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	22631

New User

Quote Originally Posted by soeren View Post
    http://nfstimes.com/rivals/drivers/p...cer_3995932314 - it seems the ranking was "updated" after you posted this, now 7:43 is best time for this track
    No, i was talking about PC cheating..., not PS4. On the PC leaderboard of Grand Tour, the cheater(XiaoNuo0) is still occupying the 1st position.

zsxphy , forgive me!
    My intention is only to know whether the information a player is protected in some way in www.nfstimes.com .

I know that the site and its administrators are impartial . I just wanted to know if I can do it!

I also apologize for the behavior of frustrated players who entered the forum just to disturb .

Jan , I'm not offended!
    This does not affect . I'm bigger than that!

Laura ,(Gabriel) Jan,(zero_neo_tina) I pity you !

No arguments , trying to hit me with baixarias .

I'm sorry for you. This here is a gaming site .

If you can not respect me , respect the moderators and administrators.

QUESTION for both:
    What would change if I was gay ??

You would still be losers , defeated by a Gay .

Do not worsen your situation, even stupidity have limits !

Laura (Gabby), the day you hit me I will be more humble ok!
    for now I am (Much Better Than You) .

Obs. The Brazilian army does not accept gays.
    Last edited by KILLCOP2014; 2016-03-15 at 04:01.

NFSTimes.com Admin
    NFS World
    LAGRIMIN

Hi all,

Since i hate cheaters cos' i think they don't have HANDS to win without cheats, i would like a list with the names on it and your proofs against them. If he/she/they cheat i will ban.

Obs: Same rule for all, no one is PROTECTED.
    Regards.

Thanks Mr Lagrimin!

I will send the new evidence to the Lord.

New User

I like donuts and butter. Last year i use to eat a lot of icecream, and thats the main reason why im so bad at this game. I have enormous fingers, yet they are very short, so i cant handle properly any controlling device.
    Last edited by axel; 2016-03-14 at 18:37.

Quote Originally Posted by axel View Post
    How about standing up for someone that you know never cheated Lagrimin? All my times were run in MP mode where EA had checks to make sure that people did not cheat. I show that times could be faked in SP mode where EA had no checks, and I get banned 8 months after the server goes down cause some noob admin won't get over him/herself?
    this is not the reason as far as i heard so anyway. the game is offline since 8 months as you say. stats are just bits and bytes saying nothing.