Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: BATTLEFIELD 1 Announcement

My Xbox Stats appear on Companion as well as BAttlefield Tracker.
    For what its worth so do my PC and PS4 status (yes, I have all 3 versions, I'm a bit adicted )

Is there anything I need to do to expose my stats for Bf1stats to read my stats?

My player name is DigitalNomadZA

Thanks.

BFBC2 PC
    1ApRiL
    NFS World
    1APRIL
    BF2
    1ApRiL
    BF3 PC
    1ApRiL

Try to login into companion https://www.battlefield.com/companion
    and the try to search your player again on http://bf1stats.com
    Admin of bfhstats.com / bf4stats.com / bf3stats.com | Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by KoRnTuNeS View Post
    OK. I can view my profile right now, but some stats are wrong (K/D ratio, Kills per minute completely wrong). My real kill count is 8061 but, it's show 7661. Why is it not count my 400 kills?

It says that I have 1,537 "unknown kills". These are not figured into my KDR. I am sure it will all mesh together soon

Siderum II Well if you look at the skull when it's blinking then they are trying to respond fast and if it's not then you can go revive them

Quote Originally Posted by 1ApRiL View Post
    Try to login into companion https://www.battlefield.com/companion
    and the try to search your player again on http://bf1stats.com

I've tried logging into companion then bf1stats.com. Still no change. Game time is about 50 hours too high and I have negative 2449 unknown kills.

BFBC2 PC
    1ApRiL
    NFS World
    1APRIL
    BF2
    1ApRiL
    BF3 PC
    1ApRiL

The unknown kills is our own calculation (allWeaponKills+allVehicleKills-kills). But kills and deaths are reported by an API from EA. I don't know why there is a difference between companion and the API we use.

The unknown kills is our own calculation (allWeaponKills+allVehicleKills-kills). But kills and deaths are reported by an API from EA. I don't know why there is a difference between companion and the API we use.

my stats are completly wrong SPM/Playtime/KDR

http://bf1stats.com/pc/maiwson ->http://i.imgur.com/pGQhJSn.png

Quote Originally Posted by maiwson View Post
    my stats are completly wrong SPM/Playtime/KDR

http://bf1stats.com/pc/maiwson ->http://i.imgur.com/pGQhJSn.png
    The problems with total playtime and "unknown kills" would affect SPM and KD.

BFBC2 PC
    1ApRiL
    NFS World
    1APRIL
    BF2
    1ApRiL
    BF3 PC
    1ApRiL

I have good news. The kills should be fixed with your next stats update. The time will be fixed later. We are displaying the whole play time including menu idle currently. Soon I will switch to the real multiplayer play time.

Thanks April!

BFBC2 PC
    1ApRiL
    NFS World
    1APRIL
    BF2
    1ApRiL
    BF3 PC
    1ApRiL

I switched now to display the multiplayer play time after your next stats update. So just play a round and update again.

I have good news. The kills should be fixed with your next stats update. The time will be fixed later. We are displaying the whole play time including menu idle currently. Soon I will switch to the real multiplayer play time.
    with the new stats update, the play time still can't possibly be right. I have more time using weapons alone, not even including vehicle time, than my supposed total play time!.. How would this be possible? Also could we get both times so that we can also tell how much of our life has been spent playing as well as our actual time in play?

I have been coding some bf1 graphics.

Can someone tell me how to code a cirkel progressbar??

And I have some issue with showing a weapon and vehicle image, the debug info says the following:
    warn0: 'image(4): file not given'

This is the code I am using

Code:
    function sortWeaponsBy(field) {
      if(!pd || !pd.weapons) return;

pd.weapons.sort(function(a,b){
        var val_a,val_b;
        if(a && a.stat) val_a=a.stat[field];
        if(b && b.stat) val_b=b.stat[field];

if(val_a<val_b) return 1;
        if(val_a>val_b) return -1;
        return 0;    
      });

}

sortWeaponsBy('kills')

var w0 = pd.weapons[0];

text({ x:460, y:124, text: w0.name, color: 'ffffff', size:7, align:'left' });
    shadowText({x:460,y:164,text:'Kills:', size:7, align:'left' });
    text({ x:588, y:164, text: w0.stat.kills, color: 'ffffff', size:7, align:'right' });
    image({x:80,y:72,w:105,h:53, file:w0.imgFancy});

EDIT: I finally got it to work

Only the stats.score of TDM is not working!

There is only no choice between a Fancy or a Lineart image.

Code:
    image({x:80,y:72,w:105,h:53, file:w0.imgFancy});
    If you remove fancy, the image will display. so only file:w0.img
    Last edited by UltimateF0rce; 2017-03-30 at 00:46.

So interesting!
    Thank you guys somuch for sharing this.

New User

When is the API going to be opened up?

Why are there no stats for the hellriegel defensive? Other level 10 weapons are listed but not this?

Students create new mobile fashion app Wardo

Students create new mobile fashion app Wardo

Picking out an outfit in the morning can be a difficult feat, especially for busy college students. Sick of this daily struggle, two students at the College launched Wardo, an app that allows users to upload images of their clothes, create outfits and save potential outfits in a virtual calendar.

Priya Soni, a senior marketing major, and Arjan Sahni, a sophomore innovation and entrepreneurship self-designed major, were the minds behind Wardo, which is available on the Apple App Store.

“I found myself constantly asking my friends what they planned on wearing for an occasion or even just a normal school day,” Soni said. “Hours were spent thinking about what I was going to wear and at the closet sifting through my hoards of clothes. I wanted it to be easier for individuals to dress with no stress and look and feel their best.”

The app contains features such as LookBook, where saved outfits can be stored, and a calendar, where saved outfits can be planned for appropriate locations. Soni and Sahni hope that the app will help students feel more confident while planning outfits for important events and occasions.

“Fashion is inevitably a part of everyone’s lives,” Soni said. “With Wardo, we strive to simplify and enhance all interactions people have with fashion through innovative features.”

The duo is also hopeful that Wardo will make an environmental impact in the fashion industry.

Apart from providing fashion inspiration and lessening time spent trying to find the perfect outfit, we hope to impact the planet in a positive way by informing others of the environmental harm caused by the fashion industry,” Soni said. “Not only does Wardo give tips and tricks on clothing maintenance, it provides green initiatives for its users to follow to ensure the Earth’s sustainability.”

As the vice president of marketing for Wardo, Soni manages social media accounts and is always seeking new growth opportunities for the app.

“Another important goal for us at Wardo is to spread awareness about the disastrous environmental impact of the fashion industry, the second most polluting industry in the world,” Soni said.

The app also includes a social aspect, where users can “discover new styles, and borrow or lend clothes with their friends,” according to Sahni.

Soni and Sahni have worked hard to prepare Wardo for success.

“As college students with no experience in running a business, building a mobile app and working with professional teams — we faced a lot of adversity when attempting to raise funds,” Soni said.

In addition to lack of experience, the team also ran into financial obstacles.

“As we were able to raise a very small amount of initial capital, we had to settle with a cheap development agency located in India,” Sahni said. “It is extremely difficult to communicate with them due to the difference in time zones, resulting in lots of sleepless nights.”

Sahni, the CEO of Wardo, works closely with Soni to oversee many parts of the company, including recruitment, app development and web design.

“In short, I ensure our team is aligned with the company’s mission and is taking the appropriate steps to implement our vision,” Sahni said, describing her role in the business.

The Wardo team shared advice for students who wish to create their own businesses.

“Ask for help and ask lots of questions,” Sahni said. “Don’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and make mistakes because you are only helping you and your brand grow.”

Soni agreed.

Read more at:

http://www.queeniebridesmaid.co.uk/l...esmaid-dresses