Player Update was Aborted

So uhh, What happend to BF1Stats.com?? It worked for awhile, now it just says "Player Update was Aborted" I just thought since it is new, that it will break every now and then. But this has gone on long enough. BF4stats still updates just fine.

Also, I'm not sure if this thread fits here but... there's no dedicated bf1stats forum section. So if need be, move it to where it needs to be.

Re: Player Update was Aborted

I am having the same problem. Not sure what to do about it.

Oddly enough however, it seems to be working again. It's random as to when it does work and when it don't. Anyhow, this thread has served its purpose. Feel free to trash it or whateva.

BFBC2 PC
    1ApRiL
    NFS World
    1APRIL
    BF2
    1ApRiL
    BF3 PC
    1ApRiL

We know about the issue. This problem is planned to be fixed at EA's side. BF1Stats.com automatically aborts the stats update, when the stats get returned with zero values from our source. Unfortunately it takes a bit longer than expected. There are possible workarounds like visiting your stats in Companion.
    Admin of bfhstats.com / bf4stats.com / bf3stats.com | Twitter

Thanks for the info. I don't really like the companion.

New User

Quote Originally Posted by 1ApRiL View Post
    We know about the issue. This problem is planned to be fixed at EA's side. BF1Stats.com automatically aborts the stats update, when the stats get returned with zero values from our source. Unfortunately it takes a bit longer than expected. There are possible workarounds like visiting your stats in Companion.
    It still doesnt work for me EDIT: nevermind it works now
    Last edited by Thebasshuffle09; 2017-04-05 at 15:25. Reason: edit

I've had this problem for almost a month now, been trying daily but always aborted. Does the same for friends.