Thread: progress bars

New User

progress bars

Hi Guys,

I am unsure what is going on with the progress bar system however since the last rank upgrade the progress bars are not working only in BF1.

Progress bars in BF4 are still working just not in BF1.

Re: progress bars

I guess the update for the new ranks is still missing, which might cause the issue with the progress bars. 1ApRiL will look into this as soon as he's got some time

New User

Hi High_hawk,

I just re-read what I wrote above, sorry if I sounded rude I wasn't trying to be mate.

I was just informing you that almost all progress bar stats are not working except your progress bar code on your banner which I found & I am using on this new banner for someone else.

your code wow very in-depth thank you.

No worries buddy, didn't notice any rudeness in your post. Now I see what you actually meant with progress bar, you meant the ones in the graphics?

Thanks for the compliment though. I always try to program with some kind of future view, to prevent stuff to break if the backend does something weird.

New User

Hi, again High_Hawk,

I just found a small issue with your code for the progress bar; please see below the three images.

http://g.bf1stats.com/D3IMoNZC/pc/AK_Stealthy_A.png
    http://g.bf1stats.com/D3IMoNZC/pc/-OrigClaw.png
    http://g.bf1stats.com/D3IMoNZC/pc/ak_trickedyou.png

the progress bar works for a smaller level then my level I am unsure if that April will need to look into however your progress bar is working when most others aren't, just doesn't appear to be working with the new ranks.

just thought I would let you know.
    Last edited by SYD_Stealthy; 2018-03-07 at 09:58.

Nothing wrong with it

This only happens when the relProg value is higher than 100. Since relProg resembles a percentage value and should never be higher than 100(%), I took precautions to not show the progress bar. Otherwise the progress bar would go nuts to either the left hand side (if the relProg value is negative) or to the right hand side (if the relProg value is higher than 100).

I guess 1ApRiL has to look into this as well, since there are new score points to reach with the new ranks. This could cause the miscalculation of the relProg value.

BFBC2 PC
    1ApRiL
    NFS World
    1APRIL
    BF2
    1ApRiL
    BF3 PC
    1ApRiL

I think, some players have just not been promoted since the new ranks came in. So they are stuck in a rank that is too low compared, to the available ones.
    Admin of bfhstats.com / bf4stats.com / bf3stats.com | Twitter

New User

Quote Originally Posted by 1ApRiL View Post
    I think, some players have just not been promoted since the new ranks came in. So they are stuck in a rank that is too low compared, to the available ones.
    Hi 1april.

The three links that I gave show three different ranks.
    Trick you hardly plays so I’m using his stats to show a low level play progress works.
    Claw is a active player and he is over level 100 and that’s also working find.
    However mine is stealthy and I’m in the new ranks that are from ranks 130 to 140. I think this is the issue as most progress bars have having issues isn’t the new ranks. About this code that I am using which is high hawks progress code just doesn’t display my ranking but on the other two players I have listed does.

When I look at other progress bars and change the names the bars go across the bannner. And it’s only since the new ranking from bf1. All bf4 rankings are fine just bf1 is having an issue I feel.