Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: What are your thoughts on bf3 so far?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrutal64 View Post
    The Mav is stupid -- people use it for an elevator.
    i agree,,can you see our troops using one of those in real life,,very stupid. there going to take care of that in the patch this month.and there going to fix the bad luck thing,like jumping off a rock 2 foot high and dying,,what a joke.

New User
    BFBC2 PS3
    SouthtownSlayer
    BF3 PS3
    SouthtownSlayer

Quote Originally Posted by WALKING CORPSE View Post
    i agree,,can you see our troops using one of those in real life,,very stupid. there going to take care of that in the patch this month.and there going to fix the bad luck thing,like jumping off a rock 2 foot high and dying,,what a joke.
    Actually, they are somewhat used in real life but believe me the ones I've seen cannot be used to carry a person; definitely looking forward to them fixing this. Would also like to see the mobile cannons (Shotgun Frags) removed, definitely ruining the game for me.

Cheers and see ya in game!
    Last edited by SouthtownSlayer; 2012-02-01 at 15:38.

Guy with a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by marczje View Post
    MAV users are lame, sure. But people with over 2k USAS kills are way lamer ^^
    The worst two ways to kill someone, even tank/plane reliant kids are better then them.

As for the INRV scope? It's balanced, the ability to see through smoke and cover exceeds the need to see half-way down the battlefield.

"Prizes are for boys, I'm a man." -Charles Ives

MAV's seem good only if they are used for reconaaissance, and not as an elevator or a flying nuisance(buzzing around like a flying bee). Maybe one day, I will be home long enough to unlock it!

Good to see you can read.

Here is the other stats-in case you couldn't read that far.LMAO

3812 with 240B and 1858 with 249.

I've got a few other guns with over 500 kills.

My favorite is the 240B. I use the USAS/Frag cause it is different. I don't get more kills with it than any other gun. My best number of kills in a round is with the 249. Does that make it over powered????
    Last edited by BigBrutal64; 2012-02-01 at 23:47.

BF3 360
    Ol Barakus

Great game!
    Not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but still best online shooter for me

3 Likes:
    Graphics
    Size and Epicness
    24 Players (console)/ 100's players (PC) < WISH

3 Dislikes:
    BAD LUCK.........Grrrrrr
    YOUR TEAM LOST (Before you take a step)
    Kamakaze pilot team-mate, who has speach impedament

Recommendations for Battlefield4:
    Ship to Ship battles!
    Submarines!
    James Bond type underwater propulsion thingys..obviously with scuba gear (maybe instead of knife, you pull off their oxygen mask)
    Jet Packs! (would be fun)
    Segways........sorry gettin silly know.

P.S
    Love the site!

Battlefield 3 is the first battlefield game i have ever play and i love it XD

There's not much i don't like about it really.

Everyone already knows the issues with the game, its common knowledge which guns are being abused and which classes have been redesigned via in-game bugs. I mean how many of us have come across a Recon holding a USAS12, perched on a roof nobody can get on without a Helicopter or MAV as he blasts away upon the poor defenceless souls who just spawn in. I am going to assume a large number of us.

If EA wants to keep the community faithful, they will patch the common re-occurring flaws and announce another map-pack. MW3 are getting 20+ new maps over the next 7 months, we at least deserve a new selection as well; even if they are rehashed from BC and BC2!

BF3 360
    Ol Barakus

MW3 are getting 20+ new maps.......an you could probs fit all 20 inside Caspian Border lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ol Barakus View Post
    MW3 are getting 20+ new maps.......an you could probs fit all 20 inside Caspian Border lol
    Depends on the game mode you are playing. Rush cuts off most of the in-game map, limiting where action takes place; helping reduce load times and of course Team/Squad Deathmatch just loads a small portion of the playable area in the map. Just because they might be smaller than a typical BF3 doesn't mean that we dont deserve DLC. If you are going head to head with other FPS titles on launch, you must go head to head with them in all departments.

BF3 360
    Ol Barakus

Quote Originally Posted by Tentacle Touchy View Post
    Depends on the game mode you are playing. Rush cuts off most of the in-game map, limiting where action takes place; helping reduce load times and of course Team/Squad Deathmatch just loads a small portion of the playable area in the map. Just because they might be smaller than a typical BF3 doesn't mean that we dont deserve DLC. If you are going head to head with other FPS titles on launch, you must go head to head with them in all departments.
    Aye I agree Touchy, DLC is always good, an it surely will be
    Last edited by Ol Barakus; 2012-02-06 at 22:23. Reason: Capatal T for touchy

Quote Originally Posted by SouthtownSlayer View Post
    Actually, they are somewhat used in real life but believe me the ones I've seen cannot be used to carry a person; definitely looking forward to them fixing this. Would also like to see the mobile cannons (Shotgun Frags) removed, definitely ruining the game for me.

Cheers and see ya in game!
    It probably would be better used as an unlock for a recon sitting in a vehicle. Most small UAV's are stored in some sort of vehicle. Just like no one carrys an EOD robot around with them.

BF3 360
    Ol Barakus

Quote Originally Posted by Littlerock1371 View Post
    It probably would be better used as an unlock for a recon sitting in a vehicle. Most small UAV's are stored in some sort of vehicle. Just like no one carrys an EOD robot around with them.
    I spent an hour tryin to kill anybody with the EOD bot (when i first unlocked it), with lots of tears n laughter...but with no luck!
    Then the other day on Kharg Island, i was out of ammo, after parachuting in on top of a building (not by choice). I was prone,
    alone an bein hammer'd by TWO tanks from below...
    Left with only the bot...and luck
    I got out me bot, pulled wrong trigger an it flew over the edge...landing on someones head!
    I got a kill! unlucky person probs got BAD LUCK!

Quote Originally Posted by Ol Barakus View Post
    I spent an hour tryin to kill anybody with the EOD bot (when i first unlocked it), with lots of tears n laughter...but with no luck!
    Then the other day on Kharg Island, i was out of ammo, after parachuting in on top of a building (not by choice). I was prone,
    alone an bein hammer'd by TWO tanks from below...
    Left with only the bot...and luck
    I got out me bot, pulled wrong trigger an it flew over the edge...landing on someones head!
    I got a kill! unlucky person probs got BAD LUCK!
    lmfao,,good story brother,,,,my stomach still hurts. nice!!!!

PHP Developer
    BF3 PC
    Grezvany13
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: Grezvany13 Steam ID: Grezvany13

I guess ArmA3 will be kicking BF3's ass

- 1 HUGE map; almost 300 square kilometers (based on this: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.90...z=11&t=h&hl=en)
    - hundreds of weapons and attachments
    - hundreds of vehicles; land, air & sea! (including underwater)
    - near realistic
    - dedicated servers for Windows & Linux

But BF3 is a great game! But can be a lot better.
    Member of [DD] DoubleDutchClan - Largest Dutch Multi Gaming Community Since 2007

Proud developer of: BF3Stats API Class - A simple PHP Framework for your own projects

This game rocks.

New User

I really enjoy playing the game. However I hope they get rid of the US something shotgun thing that shoots grenades. I hate that gun :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Haley View Post
    I really enjoy playing the game. However I hope they get rid of the US something shotgun thing that shoots grenades. I hate that gun :-(
    lol,,i hear ya,,there more like tank rounds coming at you,,,nasty,,

Quote Originally Posted by Grezvany13 View Post
    I guess ArmA3 will be kicking BF3's ass

- 1 HUGE map; almost 300 square kilometers (based on this: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.90...z=11&t=h&hl=en)
    - hundreds of weapons and attachments
    - hundreds of vehicles; land, air & sea! (including underwater)
    - near realistic
    - dedicated servers for Windows & Linux

But BF3 is a great game! But can be a lot better.
    i don`t know bro,,never really played the arma series,,but if my game continues to crash after every map,then yeah ill be looking for another game,,it does sound cool.

BF3 360
    Ol Barakus

Quote Originally Posted by WALKING CORPSE View Post
    i don`t know bro,,never really played the arma series,,but if my game continues to crash after every map,then yeah ill be looking for another game,,it does sound cool.
    Neverever heard of the arma games! well till then lol
    Googled it...man that looks pretty good, though only on PC

Man i feel for ya, with it crashing alot! Ive had little probs with it crashing, just the odd bit of lag.
    Hopefully the new update will fix this and the need to be an olympic high-jumper to clear a coke can.