Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: What are your thoughts on bf3 so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Ol Barakus View Post
    Neverever heard of the arma games! well till then lol
    Googled it...man that looks pretty good, though only on PC

Man i feel for ya, with it crashing alot! Ive had little probs with it crashing, just the odd bit of lag.
    Hopefully the new update will fix this and the need to be an olympic high-jumper to clear a coke can.

yeah it`s funny,,1/2 the people playing have no problems and the other half can`t even play most of the time.. i blame the web browsers. just saying!!

hey, does anybody know when the patch is suppose to come out?

PHP Developer
    BF3 PC
    Grezvany13
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: Grezvany13 Steam ID: Grezvany13

Quote Originally Posted by WALKING CORPSE View Post
    hey, does anybody know when the patch is suppose to come out?
    The rumors are early March, however this is/was also the case for the new DLC which will come

My bet however, is April 1st (not a joke) which will contain both the "super patch" and the new DLC.
    Member of [DD] DoubleDutchClan - Largest Dutch Multi Gaming Community Since 2007

Proud developer of: BF3Stats API Class - A simple PHP Framework for your own projects

Quote Originally Posted by Grezvany13 View Post
    The rumors are early March, however this is/was also the case for the new DLC which will come

My bet however, is April 1st (not a joke) which will contain both the "super patch" and the new DLC.
    lol,,i like that ,,,the super patch,,,well i hope it fixes this crashing shit after each game,,getting so tired of playing like this. thanks for the info brother.

BFBC2 PC
    DyrtyDyk
    BF2142
    DykDyrty
    BF2142
    DyrtyDyk
    BF3 PC
    DyrtyDyk
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: DyrtyDyk Steam ID: DyrtyDyk

try minimising the game until the next round loads - heard it works for some poeple.
    DyrtyDyk

Quote Originally Posted by DyrtyDyk View Post
    try minimising the game until the next round loads - heard it works for some poeple.
    hey thanks for the idea,,ill give it a shot today,,ill let you know. thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by DyrtyDyk View Post

i tryed,,still no luck,

ok,,so what do you guys think of the patch? hearing alot of complaints.

BF3 360
    Ol Barakus

Dont like much about the patch, so i just deleted it!
    Also dont like all but one of the karkand exp maps (The island map is ace)...truly dreadfull
    Too many places to hide for campers...and too many accessible buildings!
    You know...run around...shoot someone...someone shoots you in the back from a tiny window....that shite!!!
    Hate to say it, but just CoD on wheels lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ol Barakus View Post
    Dont like much about the patch, so i just deleted it!
    Also dont like all but one of the karkand exp maps (The island map is ace)...truly dreadfull
    Too many places to hide for campers...and too many accessible buildings!
    You know...run around...shoot someone...someone shoots you in the back from a tiny window....that shite!!!
    Hate to say it, but just CoD on wheels lol

yeah brother,,i have to agree with you,,it seems to be heading more towards cod,,take a look at that close quarters map coming at,,looks just like the airport map from cod,,what a bunch of crap,,wth are they doing?

PHP Developer
    BF3 PC
    Grezvany13
    Gamer IDs

If you guys don't like the upcoming DLC; don't buy it and don't play it

The biggest advantage of this DLC will be; more (CoD) n00bs to kill. Since those are the ones who might join us at BF3 due this DLC.
    Member of [DD] DoubleDutchClan - Largest Dutch Multi Gaming Community Since 2007

Proud developer of: BF3Stats API Class - A simple PHP Framework for your own projects

The biggest advantage of this DLC will be; more (CoD) n00bs to kill. Since those are the ones who might join us at BF3 due this DLC.
    lol,,be careful what you wish for,,,,just hope you don`t lose a lot more people getting away from that bf feel,,you know what i mean. and yet ill still buy the dlc because i buy everything to do with bf series. im sure ill play it a few times but that just looks crazy,,not really sure how anyone is going to be able to move with 320`s and grenades flying everywhere,,but i guess we will see.

ps,,and yeah your right about the cod noobs,,,ttyl,,

oh and thank god their going to fix the suppression problem,,quickly everybody hopes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNptSCNwE_g

Yeah, the suppression is so annoying!!! You get supprese with one shot form a pistol!

BF3 360
    Ol Barakus

Well thanks for that advice..that never crossed my mind!
    I cant say for sure if I like or dislike the DLC..umm cos i aint played it yet lol
    CoD noobs lol.....they'll probs run the place

BF3 360
    Ol Barakus

lol,,be careful what you wish for,,,,just hope you don`t lose a lot more people getting away from that bf feel,,you know what i mean. and yet ill still buy the dlc because i buy everything to do with bf series. im sure ill play it a few times but that just looks crazy,,not really sure how anyone is going to be able to move with 320`s and grenades flying everywhere,,but i guess we will see.

ps,,and yeah your right about the cod noobs,,,ttyl,,
    As Guns n Roses would say "I got the shotgun blues"

New User

since the patch i'm struggling to find some go-to guns. also i have had to adjust sensitivity cause it feels like the aimed sensitivity is higher now. before that there were 2 or 3 guns i did not like, a bunch that were very similar and 1 top gun for each class. it seems to now be 1 ok gun in each class and a bunch of duds. i'm gonna experiment with attatchments, suppressor is not helping reduce recoil anymore and the front grip seems useless. i've been using single and burst fire recently and my accuracy is going up though.

PHP Developer
    BF3 PC
    Grezvany13
    Gamer IDs

Personally I think most weapons are more balanced now (and so are the attachments).

For example; The full-auto AR's are now great at mid-range, where the semi-auto are good at long range. Some exceptions though... For example the FAMAS is only usefull at close range due it's hugh spread, but still kills a lot faster with it's high ROF.

The other class weapons are also more balanced to their purpose, although you can still (ab)use them in other ways.

As for the attachments; at AR's I use Foregrip, Heavy Barrel and Holo, which seems to be the best combination for close and mid-range. At long range I switch the Holo to Acog and get rid of the Foregrip (although still usefull at mid-range).

The biggest problem of the latest patch is that you'll need to relearn how to use the weapons and attachments. Just play for a couple of weeks and you'll love the new settings

well i just want to say that after installing the 12.3 amd new drivers i don`t crash after every map with the bsod,,thank god. crashing went on for about 4 months. so if anybody was crashing like me then i would say update your drivers to 12.3 man,makes the game so much better when you don`t crash.

BF3 360
    Ol Barakus

well i just want to say that after installing the 12.3 amd new drivers i don`t crash after every map with the bsod,,thank god. crashing went on for about 4 months. so if anybody was crashing like me then i would say update your drivers to 12.3 man,makes the game so much better when you don`t crash.
    Cool! Good to hear its workin fine for you finally mate
    4 months!!! lol I need anger managment when it crashes once..especially when Im rollin like RAMBO!