Um.. My stats aren't showing up http://nfs-s.com/nfsw/NFSKJG
    I was just wondering why...

Re: My stats aren't showing up

1:43:533 on station & fisher with an m3 i think that's good enough reason
    DESERTER

Quote Originally Posted by cubalibre1986 View Post
    1:43:533 on station & fisher with an m3 i think that's good enough reason
    Wait, are you calling me a cheater? I never cheat nor do I have a reason to. I'll race station & fisher again and take a screenshot of my time. I'm good, but I don't think I got that fast on that track. I'll also post a screeny of my parts and my stats of that BMW, okay?

WTH Ok, my fastest time for station & fisher for SP was 2:13:89

I have no Idea where the frigging 1:43 is coming from! It looks like it's the only track's time that's messed up!

Quote Originally Posted by kevinjamesgardn View Post
    Wait, are you calling me a cheater? I never cheat nor do I have a reason to. I'll race station & fisher again and take a screenshot of my time. I'm good, but I don't think I got that fast on that track. I'll also post a screeny of my parts and my stats of that BMW, okay?
    A screenshot is no evidence, make a video..and it doesn't matter what parts you have on your m3 it's not possible dude, the best time on that track is made with a 911 gt3 1:44:945 so explain to us all how you managed to do a 1:43:533 with your m3..i would love to see hear that
    DESERTER

I said my fastest time was 2:13:89 (I averaged 6 races together)
    I never cheated in this game, really. Still have no idea where that low time comes from. It's not fair at all and I'm really getting pissed about this.

I'll see if I can make a video. But like you said, it doesn't matter, right!?

I worked so damn hard at getting level 50 and saving up for a BMW M3 GTR. I think I spent nearly 400+ hours on this game and I planned on spending a little money on on boost (or since the play4free is consolidating currencies) for the promised T4 cars next year to suppot one of my favorite games, NFSW.

I never cared about my stats, times or really winning before all this happened. Now with my times missing, I'm being called a hacker and when I join a lobby, people leave so now I can't enjoy playing anymore.

WHAT THE HECK, I NEVER CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone please help, please...

Your times

GARDEN BOULEVARD
    CIRCUIT BMW M3 GTR (E46) (SP) 01:52.374 not possible

STATION & FISHER
    BMW M3 GTR (E46) (SP) 01:43.533 not possible

It indeed looks like u used the trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Honke View Post
    Your times

GARDEN BOULEVARD
    CIRCUIT BMW M3 GTR (E46) (SP) 01:52.374 not possible

STATION & FISHER
    BMW M3 GTR (E46) (SP) 01:43.533 not possible

It indeed looks like u used the trainer.
    I never used a trainer, a hacker, a cheat code, or anything. I don't want to risk my hard work or in any fact of getting a virus for even looking for a cheat code.

I will admit I did go to neoseeker.com and cheatcc.com to look for codes for NFSW like I do when I played PS2 games and found nothing. I heard you need to hack the game or something and hacking stuff isn't in my computer knowledge. I know only a few things about computers and how to use them, they play games, you can write documents, store your pics a videos, and facebooking. That's basically All I do. That and tumblr.

I checked the forums here, and correct me if I'm wrong, it seems others are having pretty much the same problem as me.
    All this is is just a mistake and I'm paying for it. Not fair

Quick question (I'll look on google as well to see what it really is): but what is a trainer? I've heard it before when I started NFSW and thought someone was putting up speedboost to train people to get better. Now from what I understand it's a program to teach you how to drive better than everyone. I'm getting mixed stories about it.

This guy must think we are all idiots..

"Quick question (I'll look on google as well to see what it really is): but what is a trainer? I've heard it before when I started NFSW and thought someone was putting up speedboost to train people to get better. Now from what I understand it's a program to teach you how to drive better than everyone. I'm getting mixed stories about it."

Everyone who is a pc gamer knows what a trainer is, the more you try to protest your innocence the guiltier you look.

hahahahah, dude why don't you try a little stand-up comedy because this made me really laugh..

and i agree with danwise..anyone that plays games knows what a trainer is..
    DESERTER

Shut up, I told you I never cheated. I'm done with your ignorance here. I told you I never cheated and you guys are harassing me. WTH.

I want my stats back so I can play again with out any problems.

and who are you to tell shut up dude..your track times say enough about you..

and i want jennifer lopez but i can't have her
    DESERTER

Quote Originally Posted by cubalibre1986 View Post
    and who are you to tell shut up dude..your track times say enough about you..

and i want jennifer lopez but i can't have her
    Please believe me, I never cheated

SACHSENPOWER
    Gast

AW: Re: My stats aren't showing up

Quote Originally Posted by NFSKJG View Post
    Please believe me, I never cheated
    Shut up, I told you I never cheated.
    WHAT THE HECK, I NEVER CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I never cheated in this game, really.
    I never cheat
    haha funny

Seems there are a lot of immature people here. I have a solution, I'll just make another account.

edit: Made my new account, haha. What you going to do about it now
    Last edited by NFSKJG; 2011-12-08 at 03:23.

we'll do this hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah because we are immature
    DESERTER

There is obviously no way to get a hold of an admin or something here to tell them what's going on, only you guys that really don't know anything but thrash me around and accuse me of something I never did. So I leave you with this:

I'm an honest player that never cheats. I love this game and at the moment, this is all I play. I had a good time playing with friends and I would say thanks to the guy that showed me this game, Craig.

Happy Holidays to you all

I'm glad my stats are back, thanks

NFS World
    5DEREN
    NFS World
    5OEREN
    NFS World
    SDEREN
    NFS World
    SOEREN

http://nfs-s.com/nfsw/NFSKJG - your stats are ok, no need to worry, problem solved, thread closed.